Day 2 with the face family

Prussia's perspective

The next morning Prussia woke up to the smell of pancakes he turned to the side to see he was alone in Matthews bed.

Quietly he ran out of his boyfriends room and back to his own quickly he changed an ran down the stairs to see Canada making pancakes.

Since no one was there he put his arms around the smaller boys waist "hello is someone making the awesome me pancakes" and he started kissing Canada's cheek than down his jawline and than rested his head on the crook of the boys neck.

Canada's perspective

Canada woke up, and saw Prussia sleeping peacefully. He gave him a small kiss on the cheek and wiggled out from Prussia's grasp. He wanted to surprise him and make him the pancakes he wanted so much.

He went downstairs and started cooking. He had a few done when he felt arms circle around his waist. He melted at the feeling of Prussia's lips. "H-here you go." Canada said pointing to the plate. He reached for the maple syrup and poured a good portion on the pancakes.

"More please" Prussia eyed the maple syrup

Canada laughed, Prussia's arms still around him. He poured some more on his stack of pancakes and pushed the plate over to him. He gave Prussia a chaste kiss on his mouth and handed him a fork and knife. "Enjoy!"

"THE PANCAKES OF AWESOMENESS" Prussia eyed the pancakes and dug in he was almost halfway done the stack when England and France came down "ud orning" he smiled with his cheeks full of pancakes and lips covered in syrup.

"Morning" the Brit was tired and could nearly walk the only support he had was Frances arm across his back.

Canada smiled at Prussia. He was so happy he was enjoying them! When he finished his last bit of batter, England and France entered the kitchen. America and Canada have an agreement to just act like they didn't hear every trick they tried last night.

"Good morning England, good morning papa. I made pancakes!" He said as he brought the plate of pancakes to the already set table.

"Thank you Matthew" France set him down at the table "thank you Cher" he hissed Francis

"Ew not now don't you guys get enough at night" Prussia looked at them with his plate empty

Canada looked at him alarmed. They never speak about what they heard. Ever! It just gets awkward and embarrassing for everyone... Except for France. He kicked Prussia's leg and passed him a look that said, 'don't! We don't speak of things we heard!'

"I Don't care I don't live here" he looked back at England and France they were both blushing.

"Hey guys" America came down the stairs "what are we talking about"

Canada just stared. He didn't know what to do! Luckily, America interrupted them.

"Nothing!" Canada said quickly, "I made pancakes! Have some!" Canada said pointing to the table. Ha passed America a look then glanced at Prussia to let him know what was previously going on. They were brothers. They know what they were saying just by the look in their eyes.

"Prussia you should finish your pancakes!" Canada said with a nervous laugh.

"But I finished" he showed Canada the empty plait, and moved his hand so it was resting on Canada's leg.

Canada tried to hold in a little squeal from the tingle that went through him. His face went red and he looked up to make sure none of them saw. Luckily they were too busy eating to notice. He recovered from his little out burst and said, "Do you want to help me wash my bear then?"

"Sure, let's go" he got up and pulled the chair back so Canada could to.