6

David pulled away from the kiss, shocked and confused by what had just happened. What did this mean for them? He stood up quickly.

"No. No. You can't just do this to me. You can't crush my soul and break my heart then turn around and want me to be your boyfriend again in an instant. I have feelings too you know?" David was getting so upset. He couldn't believe how Liza had just flipped her opinion seeing him with Cassidy.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it? You wanted me to say I want you back and we get back together. Why are you fighting what you want?" Liza didn't understand David sometimes. Sometimes, every word made complete sense. Others was like he was speaking a different language.

"But you don't want me back. You're not ready for us again. You want me back cause you saw me with Cassidy and you don't want me with other girls. You're jealous and scared." David spoke the truth and Liza knew it. She knew that she wasn't ready to have David as her boyfriend and she wasn't ready for any sort of relationship yet. However, that didn't mean that she didn't need to keep up the fight. She couldn't just surrender.

"Yeah so I'm jealous and I am scared. You are the only guy I want and you are going after other girls. It broke my heart to see your lips attached to a girl that wasn't me. Yeah, I'm not ready for a relationship but you were going to wait for me to get my crap back together." Liza yelled and she could hear the door closing as members of the apartment wanted to avoid this argument.

"I was next to you for six long draining months, being your little puppy dog and doing everything you wanted. All I got out of it was getting back into the friend zone with no chance of getting out. And now, I don't want to get out." That shook Liza. He admitted that he actually was thinking about something else, something that would affect their relationship in the future. Maybe they wouldn't even have a relationship in the future.

"What are you trying to say?" Liza was shaking at this point and was scared for the next words out of his mouth.

"We're done, Liza. Come find me when your shit is fixed. Then we can talk about us." And with this, David opened the door and Liza walked out of the apartment.