Back Story

⚠️🔞🔞⚠️
The book your gonna read is gonna contain; Gender Stereotypes, Homosexuality, Depression, Alcohol, Drugs, Suicide Attempts, Cutting, Divorce, Foul language. Also at some point probably a lemon chapter. I plan for this book to be a short story with long chapters.

⚠️🔞🔞⚠️

Hope you enjoy this book make sure to comment and rate and follow for more books like this.

Hoseok pov: two years ago April 15 10:00

I woke up once again in the night my parents fighting again. Twisting up in a ball I sobbed. I had always cherished my family, and this was gonna break us apart. Suddenly a deafening crash was heard through the house, glass grinding on the stone floor of our kitchen wood falling on the floor as well.  I heard my mom screaming. My heart imploded on itself, feeling useless and dead.

"DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST THROW A FUCKING CHAIR AT ME!! That's it we're done! Hoseok and I are gonna pack and we're leaving!"

"GOOD! I KNOW HOW THAT WILL WORK! WE BOTH KNOW HE IS A MISTAKE, JUST LIKE THIS MARRIAGE!" The hatred dripping from his voice made my blood run icy. My body racked with sobs.

I am never good enough I am nothing... I opened up my nightstand and searched for the bitter metal. Once it collided with my fingers I grabbed it. I drew it to my thighs dark chrism liquid flowing from slits in my skin.

I have to be everyone's hope.... yet all I want to do is kill my self.

I heard footsteps come to my room whoever it was is enraged. The door flung open. The lights flipped on. I shielded my dirty secret on my legs and the culprit in my hands. My mother's eyes met mine, both brimming with tears.

"Honey we're leaving....come on." My mom said. I waited until she left the room. I stood up the bloody sheets pooling on to the floor.

I just want to die...

Yoongi's pov two years ago April 15 10:15

I sat in my room and cried, I came out as gay to my mom. She told my dad and he enraged the next thing I knew my dad was divorcing my mother. Because it was her fault always 'babying' me.

"You need to get the hell out of this boys life or he will end up being worse than gay!" I cried and reached for my bottle of pills...... the bottle rattled as I opened, shaking... I looked down at them the colorful capsules that could potentially kill me

COME ON stupid...Just do it! No one cares anyway...but I want to see him one last time ...

Instead of downing them. I opened my drawer to find my razor taking the silver thin edge out I took a breath and carved in my wrists deeply blood rolled and dripped down my wrist. My mother came into my room as she saw me she walked to me slowly.

"I am s-sorry mom-m...i love-ve you...ple-please forg-give m-me-e."

I closed my eyes as her hand went up in and swung and hit my face, her ring slicing a tiny slit into my left eyebrow. I cried and soon the blood dripping down to my eye mixed with it all going into my eye. My left eye crying the blood out. She looked at me I felt a purple bruise forming from her.

"You're fucking disgusting this is all your fault...I will never love you...you ruined this family and I hope you know it's your fault."The whiskey in her breath wafted off.

I know its always my fault...That's what they say at school too...

Memory:

I was pushed to the lockers Leroy had my collar in his hands as he lifted his fist' it went into my stomach making the blood come up to the surface of my tongue. And a bruise form on my soft stomach. Then he stopped as Jhope walked around the corned saying in a deep voice I never heard in my life.

"Let go Leroy or I will punch your face in." Leroy scoffed.

"Show me pussy!" I saw a twinkle in Hoseoks eyes they almost glew as he moved his fist too Leroys jaw with a distinct crack echoing through the hall. Leroy fell and was knocked out

"You okay Hyung?" His soft hands went and protected mine as he brought me up on my feet. I looked in his eyes and could have sworn I saw a spark.

end

I just continued to cry. I had to somehow fix everything...I just wanted to see Hoseok...he would know what to do.

I need my Hope...

Two years later Hoseok's POV June 14 12:34 pm

After living with my grandma for quite some time my mom got remarried to one of my old 'friends' dad. Yoongi is nice and open to me. But if he does not want you to know something or is scared he will be rude to you to shut you out.

I was just as excited to live with Yoongi. Even though he loathed living there.

Little do you know Hoseok this marriage was something you are not gonna like...

Two years later Yoongi's POV June 13 12:33 am

My crush of 4 years is going to end up living with me his mother remarried my father. I felt bad for him because he will be harder on Hoseok because I am gay. I told my dad I was kidding. He still beats me till I pass out. Maybe we can escape

Yet I am gonna hate having to do this too him.... but I need to keep him safe from him. But maybe we can escape. But...

I can't let Hoseok know about me being gay... I won't let him hurt.

If you didn't see this book is gonna go really fast