chapter 3

Soon Yoongi and I walked up to the big mansion like house. The lights were shinning a golden glow onto the nice kept grass. A huge garage on the side of it holding all of there nice sports cars. Yoongi kept arguing about wanting to walk. So I had to help him up the concrete porch stairs as he limped. We got to the big red oak door I barely lifted the golden knocker when Jin was pulling me into a hug.

"Thank god you're okay Hobi. And Yoongi you too." Jin pulled away to hug Yoongi but Yoongi brought himself closer to me being shy. Jin looked him over in pity his eyes traveling from the boys beaten swollen bruised face, moving down to his long sleeve shirt and skinny legs hidden under his pants. Jin then scratched the back of his neck. "I hope it's okay our apartment in the basement only has one bedroom. Also, our water bill is really high so only one of you will be able to shower tonight."

"That's fine Hyung thank you, "As we walked inside the first room, which was a living room the floor was covered with soft grey carpet. A huge skylight was above shining and moonlight. The ceilings were an easy 12 feet tall. The furniture was a modern smokey grey and the coffee and side tables were clear clean glass with white candles and magazines around. A big flat screen TV the size of a theaters screen was above on the wall. To the right where the carpet stopped was an open kitchen with ovens built into each other and a huge fridge and huge grey marble countertops. as an island bar wrapped around, the stools leather and laced with gold. The floor was a white marble. The same marble as the steps on the spiral staircase with a golden banister leading up to what must be Jin and Namjoon's room. Pillars where running through the house to the big glass french doors leading out to an infinity pool and huge backyard. Jin's artwork was on the walls and sculpture on the side of which I can only think was supposed to be Jin. There where doors litter around must be music studios and guest rooms. One opened to reveal the basement.

We walked downstairs. The floor was a charcoal grey wood. The kitchen was what you first walked into the countertops then a tiny bar to the side separating the living room with the same carpet as upstairs in the main. It had soft grey cloth couches and a chair. There was a 55 inch TV. and a bedroom door me and Yoongi walked into the room. It had a bathroom attached on the side. The room had a big king bed with grey and black spread and a tiny nightstand on both sides in front of a big mirrored dresser. The bathroom was a simple Smokey color and normal set up.

Once again I was unpacking my clothes. I looked over to see Yoongi on the bed. "Yoongi you can get in the shower." He looked up at me his face red.

"I don't know if I can wash my body hurts any time. I am in so much pain." I blushed but turned to finish with my clothes.

"We can take one together Hyung....only if that's-"

"That's fine Hoseok. I have soap and stuff in my bag." I was shocked at how fast he answered. "Do you need help getting your clothes off?" I blushed. I turned the shower on then closing the smokey curtains.

He nodded. I turned the water on to a warm setting. I walked over to the small boy. I reached for the edge of his long sleeve shirt. I tugged up exposing his skin. I let my eyes wonder his body. With our realization, I moved my warm hands across Yoongi's arms to feel and see deep scars in his wrists. I looked at him only to see him staring at me. His eyes filled with something I couldn't make out. I blushed as I noticed he watched my every move. I went to take off his pants. "I can do this one thank you...." I let him do it still blushing. I slipped my own clothes off. While doing so I saw Yoongi get in the shower. I let out a breath I didn't know I had. I grabbed the shampoo and body wash from Yoongi's bag

I too hopped in the shower the warm water making my muscles relax. I looked at Yoongi who was standing in front of me. I did not dare look down. I grabbed the shampoo and squirted the melon scented soap on my hands. I worked my way through Yoongi's soft hair making suds. He must have been tired, as I started massaging his head. he leaned back into me. Soon his body was only about a foot away from mine and his head on my chest. "Yoongi I need to wash the blood from your face." I nearly cried when he turned around his soft face forming a bruise on his eye and jaw his body already having them all over. I let the washcloth slid gently over his face careful not to get soap in his eyes. I touched him so gently as if he was glass. I kept my eyes to my self as I fished washing his body being careful around every bruise.