chapter 4

Hoseok's POV

I saw the notification on my phone. I clicked on the icon my hands were sweaty as I read the message.

~~~~

Eomma

Eomma: Hoseok I want to formally apologize for being a shitty mom. I know now that our new man of the house is not who I thought he was I am being held hostage in the basement he hasn't stopped drinking. He might take my phone. If I never get to talk to you again just know that I love you I will always try hard to make you happy. I am sorry about always putting you in shitty situations your such a good kid. I am proud you are my son. I love you forever and always. read: 4:02.A.m

: EOMMA!! I am on my way I won't leave you! I love you so much! read: 4:04.A.M

Eomma:

No Hoseok don't come here it's dangerous. I love you so much.

~~~~

contacts: Eomma

Call

YES NO

~~~~

"Hoseok?" She answered her voice hoarse as if she had been screaming or crying.

"Eomma I love you I am on my way." Yoongi Looked at me I put the phone on speaker. Her raspy voice filled the room. The feel of everything changed.

"No Hoesok stay where ever you are... There are people everywhere I have no idea why, but he is guarding me till you guys come but I won't let you, he wants to kill you guys that's his whole plan...Where are you anyway, are you safe?" From the tone of her voice, she was weak and hungry. The feeling in the room got darker and colder as the depression and pain of years without proper love and being treated like shit pooled out in her voice.

"Yes, Eomma, I am with Jin and Namjoon." I almost felt her smile when she spoke next.

"Aww, I always loved those two." Then her voice broke and I heard tears dripping onto the phone. "Hoesok listen don't come back here okay he-he is dangerous I don't want you to die or Yoongi Dying."

"I won't let you die Eomma just be patient and we will be over. You will be safe again I promise. then everything can go back to normal you can live with us here." My voice hitching on every word. As if I couldn't talk without sounding like I was about to burst into tears.

"I want that too but-"

"Damn it! I will come to get you!"I yelled getting angry.

"HOSEOK!... *sigh* I said 'no' Please please listen for once in your life and stay safe. I love you so much I promise Hoseok I promise I will take you to the island of Jeju and walk the shore again like when you were little for and have a picnic, but you have to stay-" I heard someone walk into the room she was in. I could hear the door the metal grinding to open up. I could tell she was in a cellar. Not in our basement or maybe it was below our basement. Suddenly a cold harsh breath was heard as if death himself walked into the room the only after was a scream on the other end. The scream was loud, sharp and piercing. I froze as I knew it was my mother's screen. The call ended. I stood up shaking. my breath ragged. I tugged at my hair.