chapter 5

We all piled into the car on the way to my not really family's house. The darkness had settled across the land. The car ride was filled with sentimental memories and light kisses from everyone's significant other...In case someone dies. The car rode on for what seemed like an eternity the atmosphere was dark knowing someone could die.

"Thank you guys for helping me I love you all please be safe. and stay alive." They all smiled weakly at me and we all hugged in the big van. Once we finally made it to the edge of the woods of the house. The house could have passed as an old abandon one at the time I never really looked at the house. It was very unkept and the outside had moss growing up it and the roof was in terrible condition. The grass was super high as well. We all got out with nothing but ourselves we didn't even bring flashlights so we didn't attract attention. We started walking up the house through the woods. The ground beneath us cracked and crunched. My stomach wanted to get rid of the tiny bit of food I could swallow earlier. I was nervous I looked around at everyone.

"Stay alive" I whispered to everyone. Then Jungkook and Taehyung ran towards the house their part of the plan became in action. Distract the guards around the house and avoid being hit. All of us didn't dare make a sound or move anymore to not draw attention to us. We waited in silence I felt Yoongi beside touch my hand. I wrapped mine around his. Then we heard the men shouting. The guards started running after Taehyung and Jungkook.

"TAE DONT LET THEM HIT YOU I LOVE YOU!"

"I LOV-." A gunshot was heard the world would never hear the last bit of Tae's sentence. The house lights illuminated parts of the running battle. Then a shot was heard it was followed by the man screaming.

"I GOT THE ONE GET THE OTHER." I gagged as I saw some lifeless body on the ground. That body belonged to one of my friends that friend being Kim Taehyung...

"They j-ju-just-t...Killed -T-taeTaehyung-ng..." I threw up in my mouth slightly. Why does anyone have to die? In the hands of me!

We saw a flare shoot up Its red color glowed in the moonlight it was in the air quite a ways away meaning the coast was clear. We ran into the house. The house stood tall. I ran shoulder first into the basement door. The door broke into splinters. Two people sat with guns inside.

"Hey WHO ARE YOU."My adrenaline kicked in big time. I punched him and dodged the bullet of the other. I heard it hit someone else. I heard another one of my friends body hit the floor. I made my way to the back of the basement seeing a trap door I opened it up. More gunshots filled my ears from behind me. I pulled and tugged on the trap door. It wouldn't budge. Then I saw an ax for firewood sitting in Yoongi's room with long pieces wood all around his wood. I heard one of the men's walkie talkies go off.

"We got 4 down sir. Please respond." I felt really sick. There is only 4 of us left alive? and four have died...

I grabbed the ax hitting the wooden trap door over and over again. Parts of it flying and splintering off. Then I finally got it to open I walked down the steep steps holding the ax close. There were two rooms. I opened the one on the left.

I saw my mom on the ground. the cellar was small with bits of moldy bread scattered around the room and her broken phone. She laid tired.

"Eomma?" I walked over. She looked up at me. She smiled but it never reacher her eyes. As if she had been dead already. "Come on eomma were leaving. We..we came to rescue you..." She reached out but her hands were chained. "Close your eyes eomma." I hit the chains with the ax as the parts flew across the room clanging on the ground. "Come on hurry up I will carry you." I put her thin body onto my shoulder. And made my way up the stairs. I saw the sight I wish I never had.