When the wall breaks down

The white walls and Ammonia's smell had often been Arnav Singh Raizada's undoing. From getting his regular vaccinations to the treacherous night when both his parent were admitted after the incident, hospitals had seen him at his worst; his tears, his screams, every weakness. But this time, his fears had reached a new level because this time, no one had been spared; his entire family was here. Nani, Mamaji, Mami, Akash, Payal, NK and his Di, everyone all because of those two.

Reaching the hall where Aman was waiting for him, he took a deep breath to prepare himself and tapped Aman's shoulder urgently, breaking up the latter's conversation with a police constable who just bowed his head and stepped back letting the two speak. 

" Aman, where's Di, Nani and everyone? What did the doctors say? Are they fine?"

Aman held his boss' shoulders in an attempt to calm him and replied.

"Sir, the doctor said that they're out of danger as of now. They're resting as of now in this room."

He looked towards the door on his right as indication, to which Arnav immedietly moved to open it but stopped when he heard Aman's next words.

"But Sir, Khushi......"

Turning to Aman with a dangerous glare, he stopped him from continuing. 

" I'll deal with her later. I need to see Di first."

Stepping into the room, ignoring Aman who opened his mouth to speak again, he moved towards the bed where his Di was lying. 

The room looked like an upgraded version of a general ward with 8 beds, 6 occupied by the Raizadas. Because, they had inhaled some of the gas, they were still unconscious.

Sitting on the stool beside his sister's bed, he reached out and held her hand. Looking at her in this condition, with an IV on her other hand, lying unconsious in the blue hospital gown, brought tears in his eyes. Caressing her head, he allowed himself a few minutes of vulnerability as he cried holding her her to his face.

His thoughts went back to the time everything went downhill. 

He was finished with his breakfbast and was heading to his meeting when his phone rang flashing his PA's name

He was finished with his breakfbast and was heading to his meeting when his phone rang flashing his PA's name. Already eager to implement his plans, he picked up the call on the first ring, ready to bark out orders at the man as usual when his bubble burst as he heard the message from his manager.

"ASR, it's bad news. I just got a call from the Inspector. There has been an attack on your family. Everyone's been poisoned, they are all here at Lifeline Hospital......only, your brother-in-law......."

Before, he could hear further, the phone slipped from his hand. All he could hear, was the echo of Aman's words.

Attack on your family. Everyone's been poisoned.

Attack on your family. Everyone's been poisoned.