Hope

"Raizada"

The white tag said in large bright blue letters outside the small clear incubator that held the family's youngest member. While Anjali's life had constantly been revolving around her child for the past few months, she still hadn't picked out a name for the little one, wanting to decide after seeing her child and she wasn't in the condition to speak or see him after the birth. So for now, the infant was known as Baby Raizada. 

The family had just arrived outside the NICU, where the child was kept due to the risk of complications due to his premature birth. Nani and Mami could not control the burst of emotions they felt and immediately started crying at the bittersweet moment, their grandchild/greatgrandchild, the one they had been waiting for, the one who gave their daughter/granddaughter the strength to fight the trauma of losing her dreams and discovering the lie she had been living in, the one they were about to lose was in front of them, but they couldn't even touch him just yet. Even Manohar and NK couldn't hold back their tears of joy at seeing the child in front of them, breathing and alive. Akash and Payal also arrived and were soon in a similar state.

Madhumati was shocked when Garima suddenly crashed into her and snatched the phone from her hands as soon as she finished telling Payal that Khushi had opened her eyes

Garima asked Payal to not come there as it might lead Arnav Singh Raizada to them, and they didn't need him here at any cost. So being the understanding daughter and sister she was, Payal once again decided to stay back in Delhi with a heavy heart, tired of losing the same argument for the 6th time.
While Garima was usually a sensible, calm woman, after the events of 5 months ago, she now had a trigger: Arnav Singh Raizada.
Arnav's actions, her guilt and Khushi's condition all jumbled up in her mind giving her an irrational fear of the man. She feared the monster that Khushi had named Arnav initially, to the extent that she lost her senses ar his mere mention. And today, she didn't just hear his his name, she heard him and unintentionally told him about Khushi. This caused her already stressed brain to go over the edge with her protectiveness for her daughter like a niece.
This was also why, despite being around them for more than 4 months now, Samarth still hadn't heard the man's name.
Samarth, who had just gone to call the doctor now returned to the room where Shashi sat beside his daughter lightly pressing her aching forehead.
Khushi was still just in the initial stages of waking up and was having a hard time comprehending things. She did feel uncertain about the unfamiliar surroundings, but the familiar hand on her head and the comforting presence around her kept her comfortable till the doctor arrived 20 minutes later.
Garima, who Buaji had distracted by engaging in cooking opened the door for him. Seeing the briefcase and white coat on his arm, she immediately let him in.

Dr Lake was not very familiar with the case, since he hadn't even met the patient before and had to wait for the previous doctor to arrive, which he did thankfully in less than 5 minutes.

*Unresearched fictional medical details ahead

After a quick check-up, they decided to disconnect the oxygen cylinder and inject Khushi with sleep medication, so that she can be introduced to activity in a relaxed state.