Chapter 10-I can tell the way you act when you're around me

A movie had started, and I was not paying attention to it at all. I was on my phone texting, when I felt Austin walk over to me.

"What are you doing?" He asked and laid down next to me.

"Just texting a friend." I said and put down my phone.

"So that's why you aren't paying attention to the movie." He chuckled softly.

"I don't get what's going on. I probably should have watched it from the beginning."

I looked down at him and saw him reach for my hands.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"I really like you, and i know you like me too." He whispered and sat up, looking at me. I was a bit shocked because I wasn't expecting him to say that.

"W-what?"

"And don't deny it, please. I can tell the way you act when you're around me." I was about to answer him but an angry Robert yelled at us to be quiet because he was trying to watch the movie. I started laughing because he was the only one paying attention. Zach and Alex had already fallen asleep on Austin's bed.

I looked back over at Austin and saw him smiling. He laid back down and surprised me by pulling me down with him,"Austin!" I yelled because we were literally on the edge of the bed and I almost fell.

"That's it." I heard Robert yell. I looked over and watched him come over to us carrying a pillow and started hitting Austin. I started laughing even more,"here, let me help you." I said to Robert and grabbed a pillow myself, hitting Austin as well. I saw him laughing and then push Robert away, making us both stop.

"Okay, fine. We will stop talking, now go watch your movie." He said to Robert. When I looked at Austin, I saw he had his famous smirk on his face. He grabbed my hands and brought me back down with him,"you're so mean. You should have defended me, not gone on his side." I giggled quietly and shrugged.

I stayed laying down and watched him sit up, looking at me.

"I really like you." He repeated again and got closer to me. I smiled softly and watched him stop before his lips touched mine.

"I like you too." I whispered. Right after I said that, he leaned closer and kissed my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down closer to me as our lips moved in sync. His hands trailed up my sides, making me shiver. I felt him place a hand on my cheek and we slowly pulled away from the kiss. He started to place kisses on my neck and I put my hands on his chest, pushing him away,"stop." I giggled softly.

"Why?" He chuckled softly and placed a kiss on my lips.

"Your friends are right there." I looked over and saw Robert was still concentrated on the movie, and Alex and zach seemed to be asleep, but I wasn't too sure.

"Fine." He said and laid down next to me,"later." He winked and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll think about it." I turned to my side and looked at him.

"So, what are we?" I asked him and played with his hair.

"I want you to be my girlfriend."

I don't know why, but I never expected this to happen. At this moment, I wasn't thinking about him being famous or what his fans would think, but I probably should have.

"And I want you to by my boyfriend." I said and smiled.

"Good. Then I'll be glad to." I giggled softly and kissed his cheek, placing my head on his chest.

"Are you tired?" He whispered and rubbed my back.

"Yeah, a little. I feel like we should sleep. You have your concert tomorrow."

"Yeah."

Right after Austin said that, Robert stood up after the movie was over and said he was going to his room,"alright, see you in the morning." I said to him.

"I guess Alex and zach can stay here. They're already asleep." Austin said.

I nodded and after a while, we fell asleep.

---------------------------------------

The next morning, I woke up hearing a knock on the door.

"Austin." I groaned and shook him a little.

"Austin, someone's at the door." I said again, but he turned around, burying his face on the pillow.

"Ugh, you're so lazy." I said and got up, walking to the door. I opened it and saw my uncle.

"Hey, is everyone asleep?"

"Yeah, want me to wake them up?" I asked and yawned.

"Yeah, in like 10 minutes. We have to get ready for the day."

"Okay." I yawned again and said bye, closing the door. I guess I should get ready in these 10 minutes and then wake them up. After I brushed my teeth, took a shower, and got changed, I walked out the bathroom to see the guys still sleeping. I walked over to Austin and shook him a bit.

"Austin." I whispered, watching him scrunch up his nose. I giggled softly and moved him again,"no, Jas, stop. I'm tired."

I sat down on his stomach and started moving him,"wake up!" I yelled.

"Wake up wake up wake up-" I was cut off by him bringing me down on the bed. I watched as he opened his eyes and smiled.

"I'm awake." He said in his sleepy voice.

"Good, now go get ready." I said and pushed him aside gently, getting out of bed. I walked over to where Alex and zach were and moved them,"guys, wake up." Alex moved around and hit Zach, and I moved back, looking at Austin. He started laughed and walked to the bathroom. I watched as Zach and Alex started to fight and walk to their room.

"They're so weird..." I said to myself. I grabbed the hotel phone and ordered room service. It would be better if we ate breakfast here.

After about 10 minutes I heard a knock and I went to the door where a cart of food was.

I thanked the lady and took it to the room, where I saw Austin coming out with a towel around his waist, and another one to dry his hair.

"Yay! You got us food!" He said and grabbed a plate.

"Wait, go change." I told him and laughed, getting my plate.

"No, I'm hungry."

I rolled my eyes and started to eat. I saw the door open and the guys walk in.

"You got us food?" I nodded and told them they could get their plates.

After we were all done, Austin finally went to put on some clothes, and we headed to my uncles room so we could go to the stadium.

Today would be Austin's first show, and I was excited to watch him perform. I still wondered how everyone would react once they knew about me and Austin. I'm sure the guys wouldn't say anything because they saw how we were around each other, and they had seemed to encourage it a lot at first.

I hope you guys enjoyed it :) comment and vote for a update soon