Ch 36- Best Summer

"That was such a great way to end the show last night." Robert said.

We were now back in Miami, after a long plain ride last night. I was sitting down on a bean bag chair.

"It was." I smiled, remembering last night.

"There you are." Austin said, running over to me and sitting down on my lap.

"Stop, you're so heavy." I giggled, trying to move. I placed the small bag of candy that I was eating on the table next to me because I knew Austin would probably spill it.

"Sh, no one has to know." He whispered.

I decided to give up after trying to push him off, knowing he was probably going to stay like this for a while.

We were in the game room. I was sitting down, eating, as I watched Robert play video games. Austin had been writing all day, and he finally decided to join us.

"I'm tired.." Austin said to me, laying down a bit. We finally managed to get comfortable after I told him how he was hurting me.

"Then why don't you take a nap?" I asked him, running my fingers through his hair.

"Because I want to spend some time with you." He grinned.

"But you probably need to rest. We can spend time after." I suggested.

"How about we go up to my room. I want to spend time with only you." He whispered, smiling as he placed small kisses on my neck.

"Guys, get a room." I laughed softly at Alex's comment, seeing the rest of the guys coming in.

"Yeah, we will get a room." Austin smirked, standing up. He extended his hand and reached for mine, helping me up. We walked out of the gaming room and headed up to his room.

"The guys and I were searching for a house. It's really nice, and we were planning on looking at it over the weekend."

We were current in Austin's room, laying down in bed, just talking.

"That's good. You guys are actually going to live together?"

"Yeah. You should too, baby."

"Austin." I sighed softly, turning to the side so I could face him, "you know I can't."

"I know, baby. You have school to finish." I saw the upset look on his face, and it broke my heart. All I had been trying to forget is the fact that I had to leave Austin soon. I would go back to my normal life, and leave austin and all of this behind. It worries me that we would end what we had, but we had been avoiding this topic for a while.

"We can still Skype, right? And I'll fly over when I can. It will work out, baby. I go to LA all the time."

I tried to smile and seem fine, but it did pain me knowing I wouldn't see Austin every day.

"This tour really was amazing, Austin. I'm really glad we met and got to spend the summer together. It was honesty the best summer of my life."
I leaned over and placed a kiss on his lips, feeling his soft lips moving against mine.

"It was the best summer of my life too, beautiful." Austin said after a few seconds.

This was just something really short. I had started this chapter, and I barely finished it today. I'm so sorry for the wait

Originally, I was going to end it here, but I think I'll continue it for a few more chapters. I'm not too sure yet.

I guess this can be a filler chapter

I'm on spring break now, so I'll try and post more !

Thanks for reading.
Vote and comment your favorite part
Love you guys