Chapter 12- i dont think you guy should date.

I ignored the comments and then noticed we made a stop outside a fancy looking restaurant. We all got out, and walked inside the restaurant.

"Table for-" the lady stopped and looked at us.

"Seven." My uncle said.

"Right this way." The lady smiled and led us to a long table.

Austin sat next to me, and we ordered our drinks. I looked at the menu, not even paying attention to anything everyone was saying.

"What are you going to get?" Austin whispered, placing his hand on my thigh.

"Umm, I think I might get spaghetti." I smiled and looked over at him.

"And you?"

He shrugged and looked back at the menu,"I'll probably get the same thing."

I nodded and set my menu down seeing our drinks arrived. I grabbed mine and said a thank you, taking a sip of my seven up.

We ordered our food, and I heard my uncle speak up. I sighed, knowing what he was going to say.

"So Austin, Jasmin." He said and we all looked at him. I stayed quiet, waiting for him to continue.

"When did this happen." He asked, moving his hands between Austin and I.

"Umm-" I was cut off by Austin. I guess he would be talking?

"We started dating a while ago." That wasn't true. We made it official today, but we were already acting like a couple for a while.

"Austin, sweetie, I think you should just focus on your career for now. You have a tour, and distractions aren't good." Michele said.

I wanted to speak up, but I wasn't even sure what to say.

"It's not a big deal." Austin said, smiling sweetly at his mom,"I'm 18. Why are you both making it a big deal just because I'm with Jasmin?"

"You do know she's leaving after summer ends, right?"

Austin looked at me, and i nodded.

"So?" Austin now sounded annoyed. He looked at Rocco and moved his hand up and down my thigh.

"I'm just saying, you guys shouldn't get too serious. Jasmin will be gone in 3 maybe 2 months."

"Okay?" Austin asked again.

"It's really nothing you guys should be worried about. I know Austin's career is important, and I wouldn't do anything to sabotage that." I wanted to make it clear to his mom that I wasn't doing this to hurt Austin at all.

"I don't really think you guys should date." Rocco said blankly.

"What?!"

I was a bit shocked by Austin's reaction, but mostly that my uncle didn't want us to date.

"It has been decided. That is final." My uncle said.

"Who the fuck do you think you are to tell me who I can and can't date?" Austin yelled, standing up.

"Austin." I whispered and took his hand, hoping he'd calm down.

"I'm your manager. And I'm sure Jasmin's parents wouldnt be okay with her dating you."

"I'm sure they would care." I said sarcastically. My mom had only called once. I had to be the one calling her, and I was lucky to even have her answer me once. All they focused on was on their trips. They could care less who I was with.

"This is stupid."

"Austin, sit down, Honey." Michele said softly.

"No. I'm not even hungry anymore."