Chapter 11- show time

We had all gotten in the car and were driving to the stadium. For most of the time, Austin and I were fooling around.

"What's going on between you two?" My uncle asked us.

I looked over at Austin, waiting for him to answer Rocco. Before any of us could answer him, one of the boys replied by saying,"they're dating now, obviously."

"What? Is that true, Jasmin?"

"Oh look." Austin said and pointed,"we made it, come on."

Once the car stopped, he opened the door and grabbed my hand. We saw a lot of girls screaming and going crazy and I got scared. Austin held my hand tightly and ran inside. Luckily, there were barricades, which made it impossible for them to get to our side. Austin said he would come out later to talk to his fans.

"Shouldn't we just tell my uncle and your mom?"

"yeah, let's tell them tonight during dinner." I nodded and followed him as he led me to a room.

"This is my dressing room." He smiled and sat down on the couch, pulling me down to his lap.

"It looks nice." I admitted, looking around.

"You never gave me my good morning kiss." I giggled softly and faced him.

"You want a kiss?" I teased him and kissed his cheek.

"No." He groaned,"you know what I mean."

"There you guys are." I looked at the door and saw the boys walking in. I got off Austin's lap and sat down next to him as we watched the guys go to where all the food was.

"Fatasses." Austin mumbled, and I laughed.

"Hey, we heard that!" Robert said with his mouth full.

"Alright, well I'm going to change, so everyone get out."

The guys grabbed their food and walked out.

"I'll see you in a bit." I said to Austin and stood up.

"No, you stay. I want you to tell me if my outfit looks good."

"Okay, then."

I sat back down and waited for him to get ready. Once he was done, I stood up as he walked towards me.

"How do I look?" He smirked lightly.

He was wearing black jeans that looked to be like leather, a red tank top, and a jacket over it.

"You look great." I smiled and watched him try to pick out a pair of shoes. I giggled softly at his obsession.

"What's so funny?" He asked and walked back to me, sitting down to put on his shoes.

"Nothing, you're just so cute."

"Cute?" He asked sounding offended,"babe, I'm sexy."

I started laughing even more and saw the door open. Once I saw it was Rocco, my laughter faded away.

"How do I look?" Austin asked and stood up in front of Rocco.

"This looks good." He said and fixed his jacket.

"I'm letting you two know this right now. We have to talk about whatever is going on between you two, but that will be after the concert."

"Alright." Austin said calmly and watched my uncle leave the room.

"I think he's mad." I didn't think my uncle would react so badly to us being together.

"No, he's not."