Chapter 19-Broken bus

5K reads already? OMG thank you guys !!

Hope you guys enjoy this new chapter :)

"Thank god." Austin sighed in relief, hugging me tightly. I smiled and hugged him, kissing his cheek,"I'm not going to leave you. If it wasn't for you, I would have left the tour the instant I finished talking to my uncle." I whispered.

I saw Austin's big smile, and it honestly made my night so much better. Just seeing him happy and smiling made me glad that I made the decision to stay.

"I'm glad you're staying!" Alex said and stood up, hugging me. I smiled and hugged him back,"me too."

"Hey, okay, that's enough. She's mine." Austin said and pulled me away from the hug.

"Jealous much?" Alex smirked.

"Shut up." Austin chuckled.

Robert stood as well, and he hugged me. This is what I loved about them, we got so close and they were like older brothers to me, except for Austin. That would be weird.

"Let's watch a movie!" Camila said, grabbing Austin's hand.

"What is she doing here?" I whispered to Robert.

"No idea. Blame zach. He invited her and Lauren."

"Oh." I nodded.

"There's food. Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, a little."

I followed him to the kitchen area where there was food.

"When did you guys get this?" I was surprised to see shrimp and chicken. It was still warm, so I grabbed two plates since I knew Austin was probably also hungry.

"Rocco got it for us." He smiled a bit.

I nodded, about to grab something to drink when I felt arms around my waist.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting food. Are you hungry?"

I watched Robert leave to the living room, and I thanked him, looking back at Austin.

"Yeah." He smiled and we went to the table, eating our food while the guys put on a movie.

We finished eating after about 10 minutes, and everyone was watching the movie, so we decided to join them. I looked at the couch and saw there wasn't much space. Austin sat in the only available seat, which was next to Camila, and pulled me down on his lap, grabbing a blanket to cover us up. I cuddled into his arms and put my attention on the movie, trying to figure out what was going on.

"You know..." Austin whispered quietly in my ear,"we didn't finish what we started earlier."

I felt my cheeks heat up, remembering what we were about to do. I heard him chuckled and I smiled, placing my head on his shoulder.

"I know." I smiled and placed a small kiss on his neck. "Maybe another day, if you get lucky." I smirked and trailed my fingers along his bare chest.

"You're such a tease." He mumbled, making me laugh quietly.

***

The movie was over, but everyone had left to their bunks before it was even over. It was just me and Austin on the couch now. Camila and Lauren stayed here, since we had extra bunks, and I was surprised that we weren't bothered by her.

"Austin." I whispered, seeing that he had fallen asleep. I felt bad for having to wake him up, but we weren't going to just sleep on the couch.

"Austin." I repeated, but he wouldn't wake up. Why was he such a heavy sleeper? I tried standing up, but he had a tight grip around my waist. I blew on his face, seeing his nose scrunch up. He mumbled something, but I didn't understand.