Chapter 3

Jungkook's Pov

I think I'm having a panic attack again, it happens often whenever I'm left alone with nothing except my thoughts.

The classroom was full of chatter of the students, I never really got to taste the fun of being with friends yeah I do have friends and we have fun as well but I feel like I don't belong with them, that something is off.

I feel paronoid and think that everyone hates me and that I'm a burden but I'm not wrong....I am a burden.

I look around noticing all the "cliques" immersed in their own little world ...a world where they all have each other, a world where they can relax and play pranks on each other and then laugh on their sillyness.

I hate this sound it makes me want to crave it even more..

The door opened with a thud and fear began to rise in me. I can tell it's Taehyung, I guess my senses are more aware in his presence and at the same time numb.

He walks in with a bag hanging loosely from his shoulder, a bored yet sharp expression on his face, a gum which he has been chewing from the morning and that same mysterious aura around him.

He reminds me of the winter moon, pale and wan hiding behind the misty fog still illuminating like gold giving chills but still hypnotizing the people to look at it longer...just like that I know there's more to the "Kim Taehyung" that everyone knows.

He still is an enigma to me.

He sat on his seat which was at end of the left corner.

Irene, the school's most popular girl is his current girlfriend who also took her seat but on his lap, I hope they keep it down a little cuz I don't think I can keep hearing their talk for long.

"Tae, baby look at me" she whined loudly, maybe she did wanted people to hear her, after all she is dating the hottest person in school.

"Irene, don't be bitch I'm texting Yoongi and if you have a problem with that u can fucking leave" he said rudely alarming a lot of girls.

"Sorry babe i-i just wanted your attention" she said, hands gripping his shirt lightly.. I guess his voice startled her too.

But not long and they are already making out, with Taehyung harshly grabbing her thighs and kissing no more like eating her face.

The class hooted for the couple and I acted like it was nothing.

When it was actually killing me.

The door swung open once again only this time it was our science teacher Mr. Lee.

All the students took their seat. And the class started.

"Okay class from today onwards we are going to be working on a project in pairs"

The last word took me off guard and I shot my head up just to see if u heard it correctly and to my luck it was true.

This can't happen, I can't work on a project with someone else, I hardly know anyone in this class, the only person I do know is Yugeom. It took me a year and half to open up to my friends and tgat too because of jiminie hyung's efforts.

I can't I can't I can't ....I get all worked up around people and I can't maintain eye contact for too long and I'll basically make a fool out of myself.

" The class will be divided in a group of four students, and the markings will be based on the final project, there is no individual marking so please work along with your group members if you want a good grade."
Mr. Lee announced.