Chapter 15

Third person pov

Days went by and both the boys tried to get their brains off of the feeling they felt when they kissed.

Jungkook made sure he tried not to think about Taehyung and avoid him at all cost while spending time with people who he cared about and who cared about him.....his friends.

The interval was going on and Jungkook was busy laughing along with his friends.

"Okay okay here's a tricky question"
Jin said gaining everyone's attention.

All were looking at jin anticipating a good question.

"What do you call a man with no body and no nose?"

After listening to the question everyone started thinking about the question.
And even Jungkook was deep in his thought.

"Ummm we don't know you tell"
Hoseok said, too lazy to ponder for long

"Nobody nose"
Jin sucked in his breath before he burst into laughing throwing his hands everywhere.

Everyone stilled, some annoyed before joining in the laugh. Jimin almost crying, and Hoseok laughing in disbelief and Jungkook too laughing adorably with his hyungs with his bunny teeths on full display and his eyes forming crescent.

They all laughed so hard not even because of the joke anymore but because looking at each other it made them laugh more.

The whole school looked at their table some smiling while others were glaring.

Jimin was laughing with his head on Jungkook's lap and his body in the air.

This scene caught someone's attention who could no longer bear the boys close proximity.

And it was none other than Taehyung.

He slammed his own table, which made Namjoon and Yoongi stare at him with concern, both of them too were busy staring at the table where the laughter was heard.

"Woah V!! cakm down bro, what happened?"

Namjoon asked definitely shook by his friends behaviour.

"Can't they keep it down!!! It's fucking annoying"

Taehyung shouted enough for the whole canteen to hear and definitely for Jungkook to hear.

The boys shut up immediately sacred by Taehyung's harsh tone and glare that could kill.

Everyone was confused by the boy's sudden outburst.

And Jungkook too looked over Taehyung and they stared for a second before Jungkook flinched from Taehyung's glare, he didn't know why but he felt scared.

"Hey Jungkook, you okay"
Jimin asked with concern while he caressed Jungkook's cheeks.

Jungkook trance was broken with Jimin's touch and almost melted into the touch before he heard a chair pulled out rather harshly.

It was Taehyung who made his way out passing from the seat where Jungkook and his friends were sitting.

Before walking away from their seat Taehyung spat.

"Fucking faggots!"

Loud enough for all of them to hear.

And just like that he walked off giving a disgusted look to Jungkook and Jimin.

That stilled Jungkook, the same words repeated in his head with someone else's voice, those words hurt him like knives being stabbed over his still healing wounds and it caused pain which he tried to suppress these last few days.

But it was back, just like the pain....the voices were back.

A tear escaped his eyes without him noticing and and he stood up to leave the canteen as well.

He walked as fast as he could to so he could escape all those stares all those disgusting looks directed towards him.

Even though he tried to run, his steps were weak and everything around him was blurry, because of the welled up tears.

His mind was in a haze and he was sure to black out any time soon, but before he could lose his balance(you know what's coming 😏) he saw a figure approaching him rather fast and hooking his arms around his body.

He could not make out his face before he completely lost all his consciousness.

Taehyung's pov

"Fucking assholes"

"Stupid cunts"

"Ughhhhhhhhhhh"

"I hate him, and more than him I hate that clingy little friend of him"

I walked out of the canteen irritated by their stupid laughter and skinship.

Wait why is it affecting me so much.

Well of course it is, they were all over each other that's sooo gay.

Yeah that's why it was irritating.

fucking hate gays.

I left my friends and began to wander around the corridors because I needed to be alone.

As I was stomping angrily I saw someone rather dizzy, walking with wobbly steps.

As I got closer, I realized it was Jungkook with tears streaming down his face and his body weak.

I fastened my pace so that I could take my anger out on him but as soon as I approached him he-

He blacked out.

But I was quick enough to prevent him from falling.

"Ughhh what have I gotten myself into"

I didn't wanted to leave him there but I also didn't wanted to care but as soon as I looked at his face.

His eyes were shut and his lips were parted, seeing him so weak and defenceless in my arms stirred something inside of me.

And I gently hooked my other arm under his thighs to lift him up and take him to the infirmary.

"He is so light"

I mumbled.

But unknowingly I wrapped my arms around his frail body rather securingly and took him to the infirmary.

Ignoring a weird feeling in my stomach.

{💜}

Okay okay so I finally have some time and you guys can expect another update very soon.

Hehehehehehe