Chapter 9

In the dance class~

3rd person Pov

Taehyung along with Yoongi and Namjoon entered their dance class a little late but their teacher still wasn't there.

As Taehyung and his friends entered the girls started to whisper as it was pretty rare for them to join the dance class.

"Omo what is Taehyung oppa doing here"

"Is is gonna dance cuz that be hot"

"I hope he gets to partnered with me"

"Namjoon is such a daddy"

"Bitch yoongi can step on me and I wouldn't mind"

The high pitch squeaks disgusted Taehyung as he took his seat at very back as soon as he settled he looked over and spotted Jungkook.

Wait what is he doing here.

Just then the teacher entered. Everyone stood to greet her except Taehyung, Namjoon and Yoongi who sat lazily not giving a fuck.

"Oh look who we have here, aren't we blessed" the teacher remarked sarcastically as she looked over at the boys. The class started laughing but soon stopped when they saw Taehyung glaring at them.

As the class looked over at the boys. Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok looked too but only to be startled after seeing the trio.

Jimin looked happy while Jungkook and Hoseok tensed up after seeing them.

The class started as the teacher asked jungkook, Hoseok and Jimin  to show the class the routine they practiced.

It was a sexy choreography on Own It.

Jungkook was petrified af the thought of dancing in front of Taehyung.

But he wasn't the only one as Hoseok seemes to tense a bit once he made eye contact with a certain someone.

Hoseok wasn't the one to get nervous easily he was their main dancer and never once felt uncomfortable but today was different. Someone was watching him and it wasn't good for Hoseok's health.

The three stood in middle of the room taking their positions. The class became silent once the music started.

Taehyung and Yoongi were sure to not pay attention in this class but they couldn't help stare at the boys in front of them. They were anticipating for their dance.

As soon as the music started the 3 boys got so lost in dancing that they forgot the people around them were gwaking at their every move.

They danced gracefully and hit very beat with all their skill. The class was shook not only because of their dance but how their body moved, it was honestly a hot sight to watch the once shy boys getting all sexy.

The girls were drooling like dogs while the guys tried to hide their growing boner.

The three boys shocked everyone in the room, they knew that they were good but this dance was something else.

Taehyung's Pov

Oh F.U.C.K.

What the actual fuck, where is the quiet, shy and flustered Jungkook. The one In front of me is definitely not him.

He is no where close to shy all I see is this confident skilled and sexy as fuck guy who knows what he is doing more like what he's doing to people.

I can see his tiny waist underneath the see through shirt, heck why did he chose this day.

His body moved perfectly with the song, with every beat. The choreography was so damn hot like I hate seeing people dance but I would pay for this shit to watch.

The other guys were great too but I couldn't focus on anybody else.

I'm so whipped right now like fuck is this shit even legal.

I didn't realize I was staring hard at Jungkook's back that looked so hot I didn't know he was thick at the right places like damn where was he hiding all this time.

As the music stopped the boys gasped for air and sat down on the floor while wiping of their sweat.

"Great job you guys!!" The taecher remarked them.

To which jungkook blushed and looked down back to his usual self. The duality I say.

"F-Fuck" i blurted out not noticing that I said that out loud.

I gained the attention of a lot of people and specially Jungkook who looked shock to find me staring at him. I looked at him a little longer making him fluster.

"Language Mr. Kim!"

"A-ah sorry"

Did I just stutter?

I saw Jungkook giggle a little which made me smile too.

I looked at my friends, Namjoon was sleeping.

This mother fucker missed out on a show.

But Yoongi Hyung has his eyes glued on Jungkook's friend.

"Ahem hyung you are staring"

He didn't listen.

"Yoongi!!"

"What!??"

He said a little startled with my voice

"I said you were staring"

"No I wasn't"

"Sure" I said sarcastically.

Why does he stare at the hoseok guy that much.

"Okay class now I want you guys to pair up and perform a routine."

No fucking way.

"You will be patnered randomly so everyone pick up a chit and whoever's name you get on the chit will be your partner."

"Also you have to take this seriously cuz it will be graded"
The teacher said, and called out to people to take up a chit.

I can't even dance ill fucking fail.

"I wish I get Taehyung oppa"

"No I want to dance Taehyung"

I could already hear girls fighting.

3rd person Pov

The students went to pick up and soon Jungkook and Taehyung went up to get theirs. They went up together coincidentaly.

Taehyung let jungkook take the chit first since it looked like he was gonna run away and waited for him take one out.

Taehyung took the chit too and opened at the same time Jungkook opened his.

"Taehyung"

"Jungkook"

They said their name together as they looked at each other in shock.

No way no way no way. Jungkook mentally screamed horrified expression clearly evident on his face.

Would you look at that.
Taehyung mentally smirked roaming his eyes on the boy in front of him.

They both started at each other with Taehyung smirking at Jungkook amd Jungkook..... let's just say he will be digging his own grave.

{💜}

Ahhhhhh I wanna write yoonseok cuz it's my second ship in this book and I really want it to be good but I cant seem to start.

I need help.