Chapter 6

A little change everyone I'm sorry that I didn't think this through but Namjoon is Taehyung's and Yoongi's friends and not their teacher. plzz forgive my sorry ass.

Jungkook's Pov

I watched as he pushed himself off the ground, his body flexing in the process.

Watching the sweat trickle down his body.

I could feel drool running down my chin. Thats when I noticed a hand waving in front of me, that woke me up from 'gay- dreaming".

"H-hey jiminie hyung!!"

"I was just saying that I'm gonna go on the field, you sure you gonna sit here all by yourself " hyung asked in a concerned tone.

"Yes hyung I'm fine sitting here, you go and show them how it's done"
I said in a rather excited tone, very unlike me.

Even if a go I'll make a complete fool out of myself..

Jimin hyung giggled a little obviously by my excited self. "Thanks kookie".
He said and joined his team.

Leaving me alone.

It was our P.E period and just like every time I chose to sit out in the bleachers with headphones in my ears and eyes on someone.

It is rather a torture to see someone as perfect as him, from the day in the washroom I witness him looking at me a little more. Maybe it's all in my head cuz why would he look at me.

The coach whistled indicating the start of the match, jimin is in the opposite team of Taehyung, I didn't like football at first but I would always sit and watch his games so my interest in this game grew more, it's rather a brutal game, even Taehyung looks fierce on the feild ready to take anyone down, in fact he is the best one. I looked at him again but this f
Time he looked back in my direction, And I don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me but I swear I saw him smirk.

And that alone made me a blushing mess, I turn my playlist on and block out the wild noises on the field, the all so "manly" voices always triggered some bad memories, I wish I was like them too.

It'll be too too easy to say I feel invisible instead I feel painfully visible and entirely ignored.

That's why every time Taehyung would notice me or even smirked, a smile made way to my lips, I don't know what made it appear but it was clear that Kim Taehyung makes me happy.

But I don't want to have any wrong impression I should be well aware by now that I can't have him, our worlds are entirely different, he is the kind of sweet that you can only desire and look at, but its so expensive that you can't afford it and when you do
have it, its bad for your heart.

I wondered while music was blasting in my ears, I looked at the sky, the never ending blue expanse with patches of white, it's serene to look at, even though I couldn't listen I felt the wind brush my face and my body calmed in its embrace.

But it was too good of a feeling that it was terrifying, every time I feel good it's a start of something bad.

Taehyung's Pov

I'm going insane, I can't stop thinking about him.

Every time I close my eyes, his big doey hazel brown eyes appeared, his scared face, his hairs and those lip-