Chapter 4

Taehyuns's Pov

We have been discussing about the project for 20 minutes now and all I did was sit back on my phone while casually checking out Jungkook.

I'm not a genius or anything but I can tell jungkook is good at it.

He seems to be struggling a bit though, he is distracting his gaze not making eye contact with anyone of us, and he is stuttering like crazy.

What's his deal??

He looks like a cub being separated from his mother, a dog looking for love from his owner. He also looks like someone I can have fun with.

I like when I have a effect on people, I like seeing them squirm under my control, struggling their way out of my grip. I have never had that kind of a fun though, girls basically kill to sleep with me.

And I don't do boys, but he looks so innocent that I want to wreck him, make him scream my name and shit.

It's not like it's gay though, I've never even looked at boy in that sense but there's something about him, that's alluring me to mess up his brains.

"Hashhh so I guess we all got the rough draft of what we'll do in the project, let's take a break and then we can discuss further" Yugeom said while stretching his limbs.

Jungkook just nods and direct his gaze towards the floor again.

We are sitting on a table with me and Irene on one side and Yugeom and Jungkook on the other in front of us.

"Kook I'm gonna get my book from my seat you stay here k!"

Kook?? Are they seriously that close...

Jungkook did not hear him so Yugeom asked again but this time while slighting taping on his shoulder to have his attention.

I saw him flinch from the sudden touch but he relaxed a bit after knowing it was Yugeom.

"U-umm y-yeah okay"

Again with the damn stuttering.

"Weird" Irene mumbled, but I guess it was loud enough for jungkook to hear as I watch him frown a little and then zoning out again.

Jungkook's Pov

It has been a while since we are discussing and I'm literally so fucking close to a mental breakdown.

I love science and I want take a active part and enjoy this project and talk like normal for once. But I have no control on my anxiety. Its terrible how I'm having a panic attack and no one will notice cuz it's inward, there's a knot in my stomach, I have a hard time breathing and I have lost the control on my tongue.

I zone out yet again cuz there's nothing which can calm me except time and right now it's not helping either cuz im sitting in front of a person I have a hopeless crush on, and the worst part is that he'll never know.

I was looking down the floor afraid to look up but then I felt someone's hand on my shoulder which resulted me to flinch, I'm not that familiar to skin ship as the only skin ship I ever had was with my step father which left scars on my body and a trauma to overcome.

I heard him say something and leave.

Great now it's me, him and his "perfect" girlfriend.

"Weird" Irene mumbled but I clearly heard it.

I know.

Taehyuns's Pov

Yugeom left and it's just the three of us now. I looked at jungkook who still is busy staring at the floor.