Chapter 12

Jungkook's Pov

I need.....

thinner legs

a flatter stomach

better hair

prettier face

beautiful eyes

more friends

a higher self esteem

This is what I ask every time I stand in front of my mirror. It's a torture to look at yourself when you hate every bit of it. I envy those people who can look at themselves in front of a mirror for hours and smile.

I wish I could do the same.

I hate to get up every day and dress myself not to look good but to hide and lie to everyone.

School itself is a hell, full of people who criticize you for their fun, torture you for their pleasure and ruin your life to make their better.

Everyone is fake.

And so am I.

I sigh deeply while staring at my image and preparing myself for another day to live.

Oh and I almost forgot i had to deal with Kim Taehyung...... greattttt.

I reach my school in 5 minutes.

And as soon as I enter the grounds I could hear students bickering and talking about how their weekend went. Just as I pass some of them, I could hear them mention my name or maybe its just my imagination.

Sometimes I feel paranoid and think that everyone is talking about me and whispering how ugly I look or how weird I am.

But I'm not wrong all the time.

"Did u hear that Taehyung oppa is paired with that weirdo?"

I hear a girl whisper it to one of her friends.

I knew, it was a bad idea to pair us together now people have another reason to hate me.

"Yeah I heard that too I wonder if Taehyung would request to change his patner, afterall he can get whoever he wants"

I wonder too. I mean he could practically get anyone. Maybe he did change me. I wouldn't mind though it's hard to breath around him anyways...

"I know right like did u see this guy he is so ug-"

I get away from that group before I could hear the truth which I already know but it still hurts to know people think the same way.

I spot jin hyung on the way and even though I didn't feel lile talking to anyone I thought the least I could do is talk to people who actually do care about me.

"Good morning Jin hyung!!"

I tap his shoulder while trying to sound the most enthusiastic I ever could.

"Kookie!!, Good morning"

"Someone's in a good mood"
Jin hyung said teasingly.

"Yeah I guess"
I said while I scratch the back of my neck. To which hyung gave me a smile.

I wish I was as beautiful as him.

I hate when I feel jealous of my own friends but its hard not to when you have such perfect friends.

"Kookie are u eating well, you look pale"
Jin hyung asked concerned.

"Yah hyung I'm eating well I'm just a little tired I guess"