³•셋• ᴿᵉᶠˡᵉᶜᵗᶦᵒⁿ

"

"...sometimes we are the questions that we are too afraid to ask..."
<Park Jimin>

<The painful past that he want to forget>

"Do you think he will love someone fat and ugly like you? Have you seen yourself in the mirror? Who do you think you are? You should be grateful that at least he want to be your friend..."

Jimin cried. He cried and cried, pouring all the sorrow in his heart. He can't believed what had Mark told him. But why would he want to lie to him? Mark is Namjoon bestfriend. They were basically like a twin brother. Namjoon, Mark and Jackson. Those trio are well known for their good looks and frienndship. They were the senior in the schools, holding position as the school representatives, got higher grade and brighter future. Everyone wanted to be part of their 'pack'. Including Park Jimin.

But he never expected that his life will turn out like a hell. He thought their friendship are real. He thought they were honest when they said he is cute with the cute glasses on his chubby face. They said he is adorable when he is smiling at them. They said they like him.

It's all lies. Lies. Lies. They are liars. The biggest liars. He didn't know that they were laughing at his stupidity. He didn't know that they were mocking his physics. He didn't know that they hate him. They were pretending to be a good guy. They were pretending to be a good friend. All those are lies!

He wanted to ask Namjoon. He wanted to scold him. He wanted to punch him on his ridiculously handsome face. He wanted to kill him. Why Namjoon treated him like he is not important? Why Namjoon said he likes him? Why Namjoon always smile when he saw him? Why Namjoon laughed when he crack a stupid jokes? And why Namjoon look at him as he is on love with him? Why those brown orbs projecting something delusional?

It's become unasked question. He was too afraid to listen to the answer. He was afraid that he will be more broken. His love letter was been crumpled by Mark, thrown away to his face saying Namjoon didn't want to see his face again, feeling disgusted at him. He had send Mark to give back the letter, to stomp his heart mercilessly. Jimin was wrecked. He hates Mark. He hates Jackson. And he hates Namjoon the most. Why he can't just said it to his face that he never ever considered Jimin as a friend? Why he acted like a coward and using his friend as the third party?

Namjoon is avoiding him at the school. He knew Namjoon purposedly done that. No more smiles, no more talks, no more laughs and Jimin is alone. He was been mocked for having gut to love someone as perfect as Namjoon. He just an ordinary student with a plain appearance and some had called him as ugly duck. Jimin was embarassed, depressed and suicidal. He thought about dying all the time. But will Namjoon ever care if he killed himself?