💜 єᑭιᒪσgᑌє 💜

"Because you deserved it"

"Where's my tie?"

"I put it at the nightstand dear..."

"Where's my watch?"

"At the dressing table dear..."

"Where's my ring? Our wedding ring?"

"In the drawer, on the left in the jewelry box. You put it at the sink last night so I took it and keep it in there..."

"Where's my sock?"

"...."

"I can't find my socks...where is it?"

"..."

"Joon? Baby? I can't...."

Jimin halted when he saw Namjoon standing at the door, leaning on it while crossing his arms - eyes in a shape of the crescent moon squinted at his husband. Jimin grinned and scratched the back of his head.

"I can't find it Joon..." he whined, jutting his lips cutely - literally asking Namjoon to find it for him; as usual.

Namjoon took a breather, shaking his head slowly at his husband antics before coming into the room approaching their love bed. He then pointed at the neat and tidy sheet with floral motives where he had laid down the socks together with the black coat.

"It's here Minnie. I had always put it here, every day, for the last six month..." said Namjoon, more on sarcasm.

Jimin looks at Namjoon before letting out a nervous laugh. He slowly approached Namjoon, pulled him into a hug where he nuzzled his nose into the neck of Namjoon, smelling the nice fragrant of his exposed tanned skin. His new habit after they get married.

"I...I really can't see that earlier, babe..." Jimin said voice muffled at the crook of Namjoon's neck. He tightened his arms on Namjoon waist and swayed their bodies together as if they were in a slow dance. It's a mood for this morning, Jimin is babying himself because he always does that. Why not? He just can't get enough hugging Namjoon's lanky body everyday.

Namjoon chuckles at the whining had his long arms on Jimin's slim waist too. "You're doing this on purpose Minnie..."

Jimin laughed, not even trying to deny the accusation. Instead, he pecked on Namjoon's cheek, pressing his lips harder on it making Namjoon squeak in annoyance.

"Let me go you pervert!" Namjoon pushed Jimin's body, huffing in irritation when Jimin keeps on laughing while staring at him with a smug face. Teasing his husband. His eyes beaming with joy when he saw Namjoon's pouting lips. Those pouty lips - so red and succulent. The urge to just kiss them and bite them softly was so overwhelming it felt as though he would go mad if the chance never came.