¹⁵•열다섯 •ᴰᵒᵖᵉ

I wish life had a rewind button"<Kim Namjoon>

<Kim Namjoon>

•••

"Sorry for your lost Namjoon..."

Namjoon chidded at the speech, don't even care to look at the figure. Those venomous words will never able to undo what had happened. It doesn't have a rewind button to mend all the mistakes and sins. Those words were useless and Namjoon didn't need that at this moment. Especially from the male.

"If...if you need anything, you can call me or Jackson..."

Namjoon instantaneously lifted his head, oggling at Mark that looks so restless while looking at Namjoon with a pair of sad eyes. Sad? What for? Namjoon couldn't hide his anger towards Mark when he further questioned with a spat of rage. "Help? What kind of help Mark?"

"Anything Namjoon. We will help you as much as we can..."said Mark honestly.

"Then...bring back Jimin to me..."said Namjoon coldly with soulless eyes.

Mark choked at the request and he was stammering to say something to Namjoon but he can't find any words to justify his act. The absurd request by Namjoon can't be fulfilled by him forever and he knew why Namjoon had bluntly asked him to do it. Namjoon already knew the fact that Mark cannot resurrect a dead person to alive. He has no power neither he is a shaman nor a witch. It was impossible thing to do in this real world.

"Namjoon, I can't..."

"Then don't said something that you never meant it. You should learned your lesson already Mark..."rebuke Namjoon.

"Joon-ah..."

"Don't call me with that name Mark. You're no longer my friend. I do appreciate for you to spend your precious time to come here and thanks for that. But I will not consider you as my friend anymore. Tell Jackson the same. Both of you are not my friends..."

"Namjoon!"

"Just leave Mark. I'd lost everything and I don't need you to ruin it more than this...I'm dope enough to let you done that to me and Jimin and I don't want to break more than I had...Just leave! Leave!!!"

-----xxx-----

It was all hell broken loose. It's a bizzare and a total chaos. Jimin didn't expected to be in the same hospital where he was treated last five years ago. But here he was, standing with a coldsweat on his forehead in the emergency room where Namjoon's laid down unconsciousand been attended by two nurses. Jimin was in daze for a few minutes trying to adapt himself.