ᴱᴺᴰ •삼십일• ᵀʳᶦᵛᶦᵃ : ᴸᵒᵛᵉ

"Who will make a 'person' into 'love'"<Kim Namjoon>

<Kim Namjoon>

•••

It was a small village, not too far away nor too close from the hectic city of Seoul

It was a small village, not too far away nor too close from the hectic city of Seoul. He was never intended to be here from the first place. But his own destiny had brought him here. Where he can build up again his life with his brother. When he first arrived at the Taean-gun, he was mesmerized with the coastal flora view. He likes how Taean-gun was the place where the tulips festival been hold up every year. He just loves tulips.

He knew no one will ever found him here. No one will ever think that he will choose Taean-gun for his escape plan. It was only 138.3 kilometers away from Seoul by way of driving. He deliberately chooses not far from Seoul so that his friend will never think he's just closed by. It was a good plan at the moment.  As he thought.

The first month of his escape, it was all hell broken loose. Chaotic and bizarre. After he managed to sell his apartment and his car, add on with his five years savings Namjoon brought Taehyung to the overseas for the operation. Instead of New York, Namjoon and Taehyung went to California for the spine operation. Dr. Bhatia was among the top spine surgeon for trauma case in the US. He sought help from the Chief Doctor at Hospital UC Irvine to treat his brother. He was at California for almost three months. It was a successful operation and Namjoon couldn't thanks more for Dr. Bhatia's magical hands.

After the plane landed, Namjoon didn't take a longer time to decide where he wants to settle down. He had been planning about it when he was still in California. He'd chosen Taean-gun to set up his new life with Taehyung. The three months struggle at California, he was left with limited money. At Taean-gun, Namjoon did two jobs at the same time after he managed to enroll Taehyung into a college. He needs to pay for the college fees and their bills. He had nothing to complain about since he used to do the odd jobs before.

Namjoon was too busy focusing on his new life that he couldn't even think about all the person whom he had left behind. He didn't even shed any tears for the whole time, knowing that he had no time to self-pity of his pathetic life. Namjoon drowned himself in his busy daily life doing two jobs simultaneously. When he was at home, his body already too tired and he ends up sleeping instantly after the hot shower.