⁴•넷• ᴸᶦᵉ

"I lies to myself all the time

"I lies to myself all the time..."
<Kim Namjoon>

<The past that he can't forget>

Dear Namjoon-hyung,

I know it is awkward for you to read this but I'm more embarass to write this confessing my love to you.

Hyung, it is been a while that you jad accepted me as your friend and I do feel honoured. You're the one that I had looked up as my inspiration to keep on going. I am thankful that you never look down at me or belittled at me for my timid and cowardice attitude. It is you that I learned how to appreciate people around me.

Hyung, is it okay for you if I want to say that I had fallen in love with you? Oh God, this is so embarassing but still I want to say it to you. I know I am incompetent and lacking in so many ways but still I want to love you with all my heart.

But don't you worry. You can refused my love. I'll be okay and we can still be friend. I just want you to know my real feeling. Please don't hate me. I really like you as a friend and I do hope our friendship will last forever.

With love,

Park Jimin♥

-----xxx-----

<The painful present that he tried to live>

Namjoon had been working at LNC Corporation for almost two years. He had started as an executive at the H&R department before Director Yu had appointed him to be his temporary assistant, replacing Mrs Choi who was on a maternity leaves. Namjoon gladly accepted the assigned job and it's been his passion to learn something new, to gain new experience so that he is able to expand his knowledge and skills.

It's was a great pleasure to work under the Director Yu. Namjoon learns a lot and Director Yu is very helpful in guiding him. Namjoon always been thankful to him for the short time valuable experience. He had never expected more than that, so when Director Yu had suggested his name as one of the potential candidates to be the PA of the new COO, Namjoon was flabergasted.

Namjoon was doubtful at first. He is not confidence that he is able to carry on the heavy responsibility but Director Yu and Yoongi had reassured him that there is nothing harm to try it first. And he was appalled actually when Mrs Park had chosen him out of other four talented employees. However, he was happy and excited and this can be considered as the stepping stone for him to success in his career.

Namjoon had been doing all these for Taehyung. It's had been his priority to earn money for Taehyung's treatment and he need it desperately so that he can send Taehyung to New York for his spine surgery. It was his wish and dream to see Taehyung to be able to walk again one day. The doctor had said that Taehyung had the chances to walk again if he undergo a complicated surgery with the help of the expert nerve doctor with a better equipped hospital at New York. He just need more money for him to do that and Namjoon is working his ass to make it come true.