CHAPTER 35

Klaus and I hurriedly put our clothes on and dashed downstairs to see the problem. Broken ceramics were all over the floor, the couch was ripped—the whole mansion is a mess. The rest of the Mikaelson's stood there, not knowing what to do.

"What happened?" I asked. A loud crash came from the kitchen, where we all rushed to as we heard the noise. We saw the silverware flying around the room. We all stared at each other completely confused.

"To whom it may concern, show yourself or else we are forced to take drastic measures," Elijah called out.

A transparent figure appeared before us. It floated mid-air without a face or proper body parts.

"A damned soul got out," I heard Demeter's familiar voice say.

"Mom!" I exclaimed, "What do I do?"

"You are their Queen. They submit to you," She replied, leaning against the doorway.

I raised my arm at the floating figure saying, "You don't belong here. Go back to where you came from,"

The figure glowed, to which it became an orb. It floated to my hand, which I kept a tight grip on.

"We need to bring it back to hell, love," Klaus said and I nodded. We opened an entrance to the Underworld, where we returned the damned soul to where it belonged.

"How could we have missed that?" I questioned.

"It's not your fault," Demeter reassured, "Happens all the time,"

"What is this place?" We heard a familiar voice say. We turned to where the voice came from, only to see Caroline and her friends.

"How did you get in here?" Kol demanded.

"We followed you," Elena admitted, crossing her arms.

"You're not supposed to be in here. Get out," I demanded.

"Why? What are you hiding?" Bonnie asked, narrowing her eyes at me.

"None of your damn business, witch," Klaus growled, "Now, I suggest you follow us out before we do anymore damage to your petty minds,"

The three quivered in fright as we ushered them out of Hell. They shouldn't have easily recovered. How are they okay?

"I healed them," Demeter stated.

"What?" I turned to her.

"You wanted your revenge, you got it. But if the townspeople find out they've gone mad, you're going to risk exposing the Supernatural,"

"But—"

"Don't worry. I still left a little bit of your manipulation but not enough to make them go wack,"

We all gathered on the couch, but the three stooges refused to leave the mansion.

"What do you want?" I asked, plopping down beside couch.

"We want to apologize. We didn't know how much pain we've caused you until we've felt it ourselves," Caroline replied.

"You think an apology will suffice for what you've done to me?" I questioned.

"Well, we thought—"

"You thought wrong. You're scared aren't you? You're afraid I'll easily win your army of losers and you'll downgrade as a nobody. You're scared I'll hurt you again. Unfortunately, sweet cheeks, an apology will do you no good. Now get out of my house," 

A/N:

Guys, to be honest, I don't know where this story is going anymore. If you have any idea on how I can end it or how to continue this, feel free to DM me or comment it below.