What?!?!

August 7, 2008

I woke up to the sound of Ginny yelling at the coffee maker. I walked out of my room that was still white after we moved in 7 months ago. "Gin, calm down," I said walking out of my room. "Sorry, 'Mione. The stupid coffee maker isn't working." She said. "How is Harry still not awake?" I said looking up at their room. "Heavy sleeper." She said. I nodded, "Are you sure you are fine with me staying here?" I asked. "'Mione, you are my best friend, there is no one I rather live with." She reassured me.

About 7 months ago, I was living with my boyfriend, Ron. Until I caught him and Lavender Brown snogging at a bar. Since then, Ginny said I could move in with them.

I heard the mail slot open and close so I said, "I will get it!" I walked to the door. I was confused as I picked up the 3 letters. "Umm... Gin, these are from Hogwarts," I said looking at the letters. "I handed Ginny hers and opened mine.

Dear, Ms. Hermione Granger

We are happy to inform you that the class of 1996-1997 and 1997-1998 are having a conjoint reunion. You shall see all of your classmates, no matter Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, or Slytherin. I look forward to seeing everyone in the great hall on August 31.

                                                                                                                       Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                 Minerva McGonagall

P.S. We would love if you could sing at the reunion. Enclosed, there is a list of songs I would like you to sing!

I finished reading the letter. "Gin!" I smiled as I looked at Ginny. "'Mione!" She said hugging me. "Ginny! McGonagall asked me to sing!" I told Ginny excitedly. "Great! Which songs?" Ginny asked me. 

I looked at the list. "A bunch of covers and three originals. She said I could sing any original song I want." I said looking at the list.

-Miss Movin On-Fifth Harmony

-FU-Little Mix

-Hair-Little Mix

-Grown-Little Mix

-Grand Piano-Nikki Manaj

-Bed of Lies-Nikki Manaj-Skyler Grey

-Scars to Your Beautiful-Alessia Cara

-Here-Alessia Cara

-Original

-Original

-Original

(A/N Originals will NOT be originals)

I smiled and showed her the list. "Nice!" She said. "I might write all new songs!" I say, grabbing a notepad. I started writing songs until late in the night. It was 11 pm by the time I went upstairs and went to bed. 

August 30, 2013

I woke up at 6 and grabbed my trunk. I was staying at Hogwarts for 3 days so I packed some clothes, pajamas, and an outfit for the reunion. I dragged the trunk down the stairs and left the house with Ginny and Harry. We headed to Kings Cross and headed to the platform.

"So many memories!" I squealed "Good and bad..." Harry said nodding his head towards Draco Malfoy, who was looking at us weirdly. "Screw him! We are going to have fun! Maybe even throw some parties in the ROR!" I said nudging Ginny. She laughed. "Come on! Let's go!" Gin said as we started moving towards the train.

We all sat down in a compartment. No doubt, Ron is with his girlfriend. I heard a knock on the door. "Luna! I haven't seen you in 10 years!" I say hugging her. She laughed and came into the compartment. She sat down next to me and we started chatting.

Later

I never realized how much I missed Hogwarts until we got there. I looked around the common room, admiring how it hadn't changed at all. "Well, im going to bring my bags up to the common room. I want to see Neville, Hannah, Cho, everyone!" I say going up the stairs.

I place my trunk on my old bed and sat down. I looked over at the mirror on the wall. I smiled at how well my dark blue skinny jeans and a black tank top. I retucked my tank top into my jeans and fixed my black combat boots. I walked down the stone staircase and Gin, Harry, and I walked to the Great Hall for dinner.

I sat down at the long table next to Gin and across from Harry. Gin and I were facing towards the Slytherin table. I spotted Draco staring at me. We locked eyes for 5 seconds before I heard Gin talking. "What do you think, 'Mione? 'Mione! 'Mione!" She said before I noticed. "Hmm... what?" I asked. "What was that, 'Mione? Staring at Malfoy know, are we?" She asked me. "What! No! I would never!" I said half-shaking my head, half-laughing.

After Dinner

Harry, Gin, and I were walking back to our common room laughing when I bumped into Malfoy. "Oh, sorry..." I said as I fixed myself. "Hey, Granger, could I talk to you... in private?" Draco said as he helped me up. I looked at Harry and Ginny, "Umm... sure, Harry, Gin I will see you in the common room." I say as I retucked my shirt. "So, whats up?" I said not knowing what to say. "Granger, Im so sorry for how I acted when we went here!" He said. "Its fine," I said. "I know, I wasn't the best to you in the past but--"

I put my hands on his shoulders,"Draco! I said, 'its fine'." I said calming him down. He chuckled. "Thanks, Granger!" He said turning around. "Okay, If we are going to be friends, stop calling me Granger!" I said. He looked back at me and chuckled. I started walking towards the common room and smiled at the sight of it.

I walked up to my dormitory and got changed into shorts and a t-shirt. "Hey Gin! Do you know what you are wearing tomorrow?" I asked her putting my hair into a messy bun. "No, not really, I was thinking of going to Hogsmeade tomorrow morning to find a dress. Wanna come?" She asked me putting her hair in a bun too.

"I will go with you, but I already have a dress," I said hopping into bed and checking my phone. I read a text from Harry.

Draco is down here, come down.

Ok, one second

I got up from bed undid my hair and walked down the stairs. "Hey, whats up?" I asked Draco. "Hey, could I have your number?" He asked me. I nodded my head and put my number into his phone. "Use it!" I said going back upstairs. He laughed and left the common room.

I redid my hair and got into bed. "Night, Gin," I said as I got comfy. "Night, 'Mione," She said as we drifted off to sleep.

A/N New Series! I hope you like it, Im starting school soon so I won't be able to update these as much! Keep reading!

(1123 Words)