What?!

September 10, 2008

I woke up surprisingly late at 10 am. I got up and changed into a black tank top and white jeans. I walked downstairs distracted by my phone. I sat next to Draco who was sitting on the couch. "Hey, babe!" He said giving me a kiss. "Hey!" I said still distracted. "Whats up?" He asked me. "Umm... 1) My step sister Tess is hanging out with Blaise right now and 2) Jocelyn is telling me that we are going on tour," I said surprised.

"What? That's amazing!"  Draco said hugging me. "Yeah! Im so excited! Do you maybe want to go get some ice cream at the park?" I said facing him. "Of course!" I said getting up. I grabbed my brown leather bag and walked out of the apartment. We walked outside the building and decided to walk to the park.

On our way, we saw Blaise and Tess. "Hey, Tess!" I said from behind them. "Did you see Jocelyn's text? We're going on tour!" I said excitedly. "Oh my god! That's amazing!" She said. "Yeah! We're leaving next week. Well, our first concert is next week." I said. "And you can bring 1 friend!" I said hinting at Blaise. "Cool!" She said. We had a fun rest of our day.

September 17, 2008

I woke up at 5 that morning and put on a t-shirt and short light blue jean shorts. I tucked the white t-shirt into the shorts and slipped on some socks. I picked up a pair of shoes as Draco had woken up. "Morning..." He said in a morning voice. "Morning!" I said slipping on a white Adidas sneaker. "What are you doing up so early?" Draco asked checking the time. I was going to leave early so I could get to the stadium early!" I said putting on the other shoe.  "Ok, give me a sec and I will be ready." He said standing up.

He went into the closet and came out in a white t-shirt and light blue jeans. I laughed as he tried to match our outfits. "You're so cute!" I said walking to him. "You're cuter!" He said pulling me closer to him. I gave him a long passionate kiss when we were interrupted by the doorbell. "I will be right back!" I said happily. I ran down the stairs and opened the door.

I then was upset by the face I saw. "What the hell do you want, Ronald?" I asked annoyed. "I want a ticket to your show!" He said trying to be nice. "Sorry! There sold out!" I said angered. "But! I made friends with your step sister Jocelyn and she said she would get me a ticket if I went as her plus one!" He said obviously knowing this would annoy me. "Fine! But, im giving the ticket to Jocelyn!" I said slamming the door in his face. 

I ran back upstairs to where Draco was and gave him another kiss. "We better get going!" I said looking at him. "Ok, let's go!" He said grabbing my waist. "Come on, Blaise!" I yelled. "Draco, he's with Tess. She's taking him to the concert." I said grabbing my brown leather bag. We walked out and got in the car. The stadium was 2 hours away and it was 9 when we got there. We picked up Ron and Jocelyn on the way.

We set up and did a sound check. We also rehearsed our songs in order. It was about 6 pm before we finished. We went backstage and changed into our outfits we had professional makeup artists there. They did our makeup and we changed into our outfit. Our hair person straightened Ginny and my hair. I was humming one of our songs and laughed. We got ready backstage and finally, it was time to go on.

"Hey! Oh my god, this is so overwhelming! Fun fact: This is our first tour!" I said happily. "Yeah! This is amazing! I love seeing you all here! Wow! Okay, we should get into it!" Tess said. All of the sudden, the music started.

-Toxic-Britney Spears-

Tessa: Baby, can't you see
Im calling
A guy like you should wear a warning
It's dangerous
Im falling

Jocelyn: There's no escape
I can't wait

I need a hit

Baby, give it to me
You're dangerous
Im loving it

Hermione: Too high
Can't come down
Losin' my head
Spinnin' 'round and 'round
Do you feel me now?

All: Oh,
With the taste of your lips
Im on a ride
You're toxic im slippin' under
With a taste of a poison paradise

Im addicted to you
Dont you know that you're toxic?
And I love what you do
Dont you know that you're toxic?

Hermione: It's getting late
To give you up
I took a sip
From my devil's cup
Slowly, it's taking over me

Jocelyn and Tessa:

Too high
Can't come down
It's in the air and all around
Can you feel me know?

All: With the taste of your lips
Im on a ride
You're toxic im slippin' under
With a taste of a poison paradise

Im addicted to you
Dont you know that you're toxic?
And I love what you do
Dont you know that you're toxic?

With the taste of your lips
Im on a ride
You're toxic im slippin' under
With a taste of a poison paradise

Im addicted to you
Dont you know that you're toxic?

With the taste of your lips
Im on a ride
You're toxic im slippin' under
With a taste of a poison paradise

Im addicted to you
Dont you know that you're toxic?

Hermione: Intoxicate me now
With your lovin'
I think im ready now

All: Intoxicate me now
With your lovin'
I think im ready now

-Toxic- Britney Spears-

Everyone clapped loads and I looked over to where Draco would be sitting. We looked at each other for 2 seconds when we got back to it.

The night went on for a while and we sang numbers of our songs like A Different Beat, See me now, and Most Girls. We walked off stage for the end and I went back to my dressing room. All of the sudden I heard a knock on the door. I opened and saw a little girl with her mom. "Aww, hi!" I said waving to the little girl.

"Can my daughter have an autograph?" the mom said. From those words, I realized who was there. "Oh my god! Cho!" I said hugging her. "Hey! I wasn't sure you would remember me!" She said rubbing her arm. "Of course I remember you! Oh my god! Is this your daughter?" I asked. "Yeah, she's 4!" She said picking her up. "Here's that autograph!" I said handing her a signed picture of me. "We have to hang out more often!" I said hugging her. "Well, I have to go! I have a meet and greet in an hour and Draco and I are going to hang out for a while!" I said hugging her goodbye. She left and I closed the door. 

Then, Draco opened the door as I was lying down on my couch drinking some water. "Hey!" I said taking a break from my water. "Hey! You did amazing!" He said sitting down with me. "Thanks!" I said enthusiastically.

Draco and I hung out for a while then went to the meet and greet. That was so fun! We then went back to the apartment and slept getting ready to have a day off!

A/N Im so happy I got this out today. It is so hard to work on these during the weekdays due to school and extracurriculars. Anyway, I hope you liked this part and continue reading!

(1231 Words)