Cheater, Cheater

April 14, 2009

I had finished the last day of my tour and I was enjoying my day off. I woke up at 5 am and silently got ready, careful not to wake Draco. I put on a white tank top, a leather jacket, and gray jeans. I laced up my combat boots and went into the bathroom. I plugged in my curling iron when Draco had yelled "Hermione?" I left the bathroom when he had said that. "Im curling my hair!" I said leaving the bathroom. We laughed.

I went back into the bathroom and curled my hair. I tied the elegant curls into a ponytail and put on a baseball cap. "Im heading to the recording studio! Bye babe!" I said grabbing a soft gray purse and heading out the door. I got there and practiced a song without Jocelyn and Tessa.

-Back To You-Selena Gomez-

Took you like a shot
Thought that I could chase you with a cold evening
Let a couple years water down how I'm feeling about you
(Feeling about you)
And every time we talk
Every single word builds up to this moment
And I gotta convince myself I don't want it
Even though I do (even though I do)You could break my heart in two
But when it heals, it beats for you
I know it's forward, but it's true
I wanna hold you when I'm not supposed to
When I'm lying close to someone else
You're stuck in my head and I can't get you out of it
If I could do it all again
I know I'd go back to you
We never got it right
Playing and replaying old conversations
Overthinking every word and I hate it
'Cause it's not me ('cause it's not me)
And what's the point in hiding?
Everybody knows we got unfinished business
And I'll regret it if I didn't say
This isn't what it could be (isn't what it could be)You could break my heart in two
But when it heals, it beats for you
I know it's forward, but it's true
I wanna hold you when I'm not supposed to
When I'm lying close to someone else
You're stuck in my head and I can't get you out of it
If I could do it all again
I know I'd go back to you
I'd go back to you
I'd go back to you
What was there wasn't sure
But I'd go back to you
I know I'd go back to youYou can break my heart in two
But when it heals, it beats for you
I know it's forward, but it's true
Won't lie, I'd go back to you
You know, my thoughts are running loose
It's just a thing you make me do
And I could fight, but what's the use?
I know I'd go back to you
I wanna hold you when I'm not supposed to
When I'm lying close to someone else
You're stuck in my head and I can't get you out of it
If I could do it all again
I know I'd go back to you
I'd go back to you
I'll go back to you
I know I'd go back to you
(I'd go back to you, I'd go back to you)
I know I'd go back to you
(Go back to you, go back to you)

-Back To You-Selena Gomez-

I finished up got back in my car. I went back to the apartment and sat down on the couch playing my guitar. I looked up to Draco and I's room as he walked out. I placed my guitar down and got up to hug him. "Hey! You want to go out today?" Draco asked me. "Yeah! Sure!" I said smiling. "You're so cute when you smile..." Draco said pulling me so close we were nose to nose. I smiled even larger. He kissed me very passionately as he wrapped his strong arms around me. I wrapped my legs around him and hugged him tightly. I pulled away slowly.

I giggled. He walked over to the couch and placed me down on top of him. My head was on his chest as he turned on the tv to a horror movie. "Come on, Draco! I hate horror movies!" I yelled trying to take the remote from him. "Come on, please! You know I will always protect you!" Draco said caressing my arm. I grunted and snuggled into his chest. 

I felt so protected in his arms that I fell asleep.

~.~.~.~.~.~

I was running through the forbidden forest back at Hogwarts. I couldn't remember who or what I was running from but I knew I had to keep running. I felt around in my jacket for my wand but it wasn't there. I gasped for air and my legs were sore. I stopped behind a particularly thick tree. I slowly turned around trying to get a good view of what was attacking me. I came out from behind the tree as I saw a white dog. I walked slowly towards before it looked up and ran at me again. I continued running scared as hell. I tripped over a branch and I fell face first. I turned my body over to look at the grey-eyed dog. It looked very peculiar as I sat up. I thought it was down when it charged at me.

~.~.~.~.~.~

I jolted awake. I was sweating and breathing heavily. "'Mione, what's wrong?" Draco asked me sitting up. I took many gasps of breath. It felt like someone had slit my throat. I kept my hand on my throat as though I was unable to move it. Finally, words escaped. "Nightmare..." I said as my deep breaths continued. "Its ok, its ok, do you want to talk about it?" He asked me hugging me. I nodded. "There was a white dog with grey eyes that were chasing me down in the forbidden forest. I was searching for my wand but..." I stopped and searched my jacket for my wand but calmed down when I found it. "...anyway, I tripped over a tree branch and it attacked me. Then I woke up..." I said.

He wrapped me in a tight hug and then gave me a kiss on the forehead. I stood up and automatically fell down. "'Mione!" Draco yelled as I fell down. "My dream... When I tripped over the branch there was a shooting pain that shot up my leg. I- Im fine though!" I said standing up. "'Mione-" Draco said also standing up. "im going to go get coffee with Ginny. B- Bye." I said grabbing my bag and leaving.

I walked to Ginny's apartment and knocked on the door. "Hey Harry, can I talk to Gin?" I asked him. "'Mione! I wanted to apologize for misjudging and kicking you out!" Harry said hugging me. "Its fine but I really need to talk with Ginny!" I said loudly. "Gin! Hermione's here!" Harry yelled. Ginny ran down the stairs and hugged me. "Gin! Were getting coffee!" I said grabbing her arm and pulling her out. 

When e sat down at our favorite coffee shop, I told her about my dream.

"'Mione! You realize what that was right?" She asked me. I was confused and I looked it too, for Ginny then continued. "You're afraid Draco will hurt you like Ron did!" Ginny said. She was right. Ginny was always great with these kinds of things. "Wanna go shopping?" I asked her. She laughed. "You dont ever have to ask me that. I laughed and we went out until 7. Gin and I walked into Draco's apartment holding about 10 shopping bags varying in store. 

"Thank god you're back 'Mione!" Draco said getting up from his seat and hugging me. I melted into his arms and placed Ginny and I's shopping bags on the counter. We sat down on the couch when I found a shoe on the floor. "Draco! What is this?" I said picking up the black pump. Draco didn't say anything. "DRACO! Did you- cheat on me?" I asked looking at the size. "This is a size 6! Im a size 8! You know what! Dont mind Draco! Im out of here!" I dropped the shoe, grabbed our shopping bags then ran out of the apartment, Ginny following closely behind me.

I opened Ginny and Harry's door and ran in crying. I sat on the couch and dropped the shopping bags. Harry and Ginny comforted me by bringing me ice cream and movies. I cried my heart out for as long as I could remember.

(1410 Words)