Acoustic

September 19, 2008

I woke up in Draco and I's room and got up. I went downstairs and sat down at the counter. "Oh, Hey Blaise..." I said in a tired voice. "Hey, 'Mione! Whats wrong? He asked me. "Nothing, im just... im just tired," I said laying my head on the counter. I went back upstairs to our room. "Draco! Wake up!" I said sweetly. "Happy Birthday!" He said not getting up. "Thank you, now get up!" I yelled making him turn over. 

I jumped on top of him so that we were face to face. "What will make you get up?" I asked him lying down on his chest. "This!" He said pulling my face closer than it already was. I gave me a long steamy kiss. As soon as I felt his lips against mine, I kissed back. After a while of that, I pulled away slowly. "Let's go..." I said sitting up. He smiled and jumped out of bed. He got up and put on a light gray shirt with jeans. I put on a black t-shirt and jeans. I laced up my combat boots and grabbed some sunglasses.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my brown purse. "Come on, Blaise! Im driving everyone today!" I said grabbing my keys out of my purse. Blaise ran out of the room. We took the elevator down to my car. I got in and drove to Jocelyn and Tessa's place. I was mad when I saw Ron come out with Jocelyn. "Ugh! I forgot they were dating!" I said slamming my back into the seat. "Its ok, dont worry about it!" Draco said comforting me. I give him a kiss on the cheek and relaxed. We drove to the studio that was much farther away. Luckily, the concert wasn't till 9. We got there at around noon.

I walked in and took my sunglasses off. I gave Draco a kiss on the cheek and ran over to the costume rack. I looked through the beautiful outfit. "Hermione Granger! This is your outfit. Denise said handing me denim jeans and a tied up shirt. "These dont look good together right now, but when you get them on you will die over how pretty it looks," Denise said handing me it. I sighed and took the costume. 

"Melissa, could you get me an espresso macchiato with extra foam and cocoa?" I asked my assistant. She nodded and ran out the door. "Im going to change into my robes! Stay here!" I said giving Draco a kiss. "Please, dont leave me!" Draco said holding on to me. "Jocelyn's assistant keeps staring at me," He said pulling me closer. I laughed. "Ok, ok, you can come with me!" I said giving him a kiss. We walked into my dressing room. I hung up the outfit Denise gave me and I looked in the mirror.

Not caring Draco was there, I stripped down into my panties and bra. I slipped on my black robe and wiped off the rest of my makeup. "Hey, umm... I will be right back okay." Draco said getting up from the couch. "Okay, I have to get my hair and makeup done!" I said grabbing his arm. We walked out of my dressing room. I sat down at my hair and makeup table and sighed. "Here you go, Ms. Granger!" Melissa said placing my espresso macchiato. "Oh, uh, Melissa. You can call me Hermione. I really dont like that you think im better than you. Think about it, today is my 29th birthday and Im just now having my first tour. You are young and beautiful! You have plenty of time to be a singer." I said to my 21-year-old assistant.

"Thank you so much, Hermione! Umm... if I may ask, where did you go to school? " Melissa asked me. "Uh- I went to Kingsbury!" I said saying the first high school I thought of. "Ok..." She mumbled under her breath. I continued getting my hair curled when I heard the door open. Footsteps hurried towards me when I felt an arm wrap around me. "Hello, Draco!" I said keeping his arm there. He then placed a strawberry cake on the table in front of me. "Aww, thanks, babe!" I said turning around giving him a kiss. He smiled.

We finished my hair and makeup when myself and 3 other people (not including Draco). I stood there in one place as they styled me. Draco just stood there bored. "Draco, you can go to your seat if you want," I said trying not to move. "I want to spend every last moment with you he said walking closer. "Aww, I would kiss you if I could move!" I said lovingly. "Ok, Hermione! We're done!" Denise said letting go of me. I was wearing the outfit which went surprisingly well with my hair and shoes. My curled hair went perfectly with the outfit and the black platform heels made me about 4 inches taller.