6♛

A large majority complain about school, wanting to grow up so fast so they can finally be free from it. I guess I was the 0.5 percent that enjoyed and loved this 'hell.'

"Aghh Fuck My already Fucked Life," and by a large majority I meant my three lazy friends. Anna, Daniel and Sam, the three most laziest people I knew claimed that school was their biggest enemy. They'd pay hell if someone told them, "Oh Hey, You don't have to go to Uni to get a degree!" But apparently no one has ever come wandering around with that offer.
I, the angel sent from above and who loved them so much had to give reasons why uni was amazing every morning, and what do I get in return? Glares from all three. Such a sad life.

"Guys, Only two more months! Im sure you'll all survive!" They all groan staying frozen on the same spot since we arrived disagreeing to move even a finger.

"Thats Like an Eternity though! Aggh!" I shrug my shoulder not really caring. School was my favorite place but to them, the descriptions they'll give you for this place is not for children ears. Sometimes I wonder if they hurt the poor buildings feelings.

"Look around you Hales Adams! No one is smiling, no one is except you! All this horrid place does to our poor souls is deprive us of our happiness, don't we deserve happiness! Don't we lady! Don't we!?" I groan at Sam's usual complaint of school depriving them of their so-called happiness.

"Okay if you all dont want to go in then Im going in without you!" They all shrug their shoulders and Daniel even had the audacity to take his phone out and start texting instead of entering along with me. I snatch his phone from his hand and shove it in my sling bag, "Why do I have to act like a mom when it comes to you three Gummy bears!?"

"Ah you are the one who wanted to act mature, not us," Anna rolls her eyes at all three of us and finally starts to walk towards the school gates they all dreaded with the boys dragging their feet behind her. Anna had a leader stance, I don't know what it was but she just lead people, like now for instance, without even trying.

The large stone building stood tall in front of us, the compound already scattered with groups of students. I look up at the dark sky, the clouds looming above us indicating a storm, and I smile. Happy for everything around me; friends, school, my bag filled with textbooks, food and a leg. Everything felt so right.

"That hooded guy," I instantly snap my head in Sam's Direction waiting for him to finish his sentence.
"The One at The bar that day," I nod, Of course I knew who he was, Ive become accustomed to 'that hooded guy.'
"He came to the coffee Bar On Saturday, when you left to babysit Lilly and he inquired about your location."

Daniel snorts beside him,"Inquired! More like demanded!" I frown at the possibility of him seeing the whole breakdown from the beginning. He was honest about knowing my location when we met yesterday night and clarified that the two times we met before were a coincidence and I believed he wasn't lying. So I have crossed him out of my threatening people list which was just him alone, especially after last night. I mean he was in my apartment, he was able to kill me and steal from me but he didn't so he mustn't be threatening. But I don't think it was safe to be acquainted with this individual who didn't want to reveal his identity to me, no matter how much he smiled or how much I thought I knew of him from somewhere, that part will remain threatening to me.

"He's kinda hot you know, are you guys like a thing?" I choke on my saliva at Anna's sudden question and shake my head no.
"No lol, I don't even know his name," they all nod their heads simultaneously with their eyebrows arched up in a 'not quite believing me' way, but I knew they'll soon all forget about it and focus on how much 'misery' school brought them.