Chapter 22

Moving in with David, so far, has been great. We've been working on moving my stuff into his house, and selling any furniture we don't need. Thankfully, he moved into his house not long ago at all, so he still didn't have a lot of his furniture. So we were able to use my furniture.

We started moving in right after he asked me basically, and with it being the day after, we've gotten about half of my stuff in, however, I have my photoshoot with Victoria's Secret Pink today, so we can't spend all day doing that.

I woke up and showered, moisturizing my body, to make sure I could look as good as possible. As I poured myself a bowl of cereal, I got a text from Mark that he was outside to pick me up.

Mark sees it that as my agent he should take me to my shoots, especially with companies that I haven't worked with before. I didn't mind it. Since we're so close in age, we have a lot in common, and therefore have a lot to talk about practically the entire time.

I grab my bowl of cereal, throw on my slides and head down to meet Mark.
The shoot today is early, so David is nowhere near awake. I texted him as I headed downstairs, balancing my cereal in my other hand.

"Hey, Mark," I great while I shove more cereal in my face.
"Really? You're eating cereal in my car?" He asks driving off.
"You didn't give me enough time to eat!" He rolls his eyes at me, dropping the subject.

"How's your cat?" I ask. Mark's cat suddenly became constipated the other day, so he's been having to feed it laxatives to get it to go.

"Oh my god. He hasn't stopped shitting," He says annoyed. I burst out into laughter as he glares at me.

"It's so annoying," he says. Well, I find it funny.
We pull up to the shoot location, and I go through hair and makeup, before changing into the outfit.
They take their pictures, and a few hours later, I get my check, and we're on our way.
Having an agent, I have to give 20% of my paychecks to him. It sounds as though it would suck giving away so much of my paychecks, but he's the one that gets me most of the shoots, so I wouldn't be making basically any money if it weren't for him.

I look at the paycheck and see that it's $32,000, and write a check for Mark for $6,400.

"Okay so remember you have another shoot next week with American Eagle," He says as I hand him his check.
"Yes sir," I say, saluting him as he playfully rolls his eyes.

He pulls away, and I go on Instagram to post the picture.

Tagged: Victoriasecretpink

Zane, daviddobrik, ernst and 39,381 others liked this.

Thank you so much to Victoria's Secret Pink for having me for their shoot today!

User1: girl you're making it!

User2: gorgeous

User3: yess mom

Daviddobrik: i love you come home

User4: Frick yes

Zane: okay I see you

I head into the house to see David laying in bed on his phone. I jump on top of him, straddling his waist.
"Hey babe," I say kissing him. He puts his phone down and grips onto my waist.

"How was your shoot?"

"It went well," I kiss him again.
"I saw the pictures you looked beautiful," He says causing my stomach to churn.

"I love you," I say looking into his eyes.

"I love you too." He says pulling me toward him. 

Our quick little kiss turned deeper, and before I knew it, half of our clothes were off. 

It was intensifying by the second, and David paused, looking at me with a serious look on his face.

"Babe are you sure?" He asks. I found it sweet that he was making sure that I was ready to dive into a new place in our relationship, and noted how different it was from my previous relationships. 
I'm so used to guys having sex at any chance they can, so this was so different for me. 
"I'm sure," I say, not having any doubt in my mind.

~~

sorry its so short! needed a filler chapter!