Blank

Enoch walked into Eves room scoffing as he looked at Eves missing spot on her bed

Enoch walked into Eves room scoffing as he looked at Eves missing spot on her bed. He looked around and heard the sound of light snoring making him look up and his scowl couldn't help but turn into a light smirk at the sleeping fox on a rail.

"Eve. Wake up" the fox responded by moving around slightly and he rolled his eyes still smiling.

"Eve. Get your lazy ass up"nhe fox reluctantly opened its eyes and looked down at the boy.

"Waky waky sleeping beauty." The fox slowly yawned and he watched amused as it stood up perfectly balanced on the small railing and stretched. Suddenly he watched as it shifted into a familiar girl who was smirking down at him.

"Good morning Enoch. I agree I am very beautiful when I sleep." Enochs smirk slipped and turned back into his signature scowl.

"Its a book reference" a twinkle of mischief in her eyes she raised a challenging brow

"If you say so" she said and then grabbed onto the wood and swung down landing on the floor. He scoffed

"Show off"

Eve sat at the table in her orange dress eating the eggs. Fiona was staring at Hugh as he laughed at something Horace said.

"Your staring again" Eve said bluntly as she piled food in her mouth. Fiona sighed and looked at Eve

"No I wasn't"

"Yes you were" Eve said confused

"No. I. Ug. Was just looking at him for a long time" Eve gave her a smirk

"That is the definition of staring" Fiona sighed

"I like him." Eve shrugged

"Okay"

"Just like how Enoch liked Emma" Eve turned to Fiona

"Explaine"

Eve raised a brow at Enoch as he wrote in his book leaning on the tree. She sat criss cross in front of him. his glaze had not moved since she saw him and sat down. He had ignored her presence since she sat but he knew that she wouldn't leave anytime soon and was beginning to feel uncomfortable at her unwavering gaze.