11. Secrets

This is one of my new fave's to write

45 votes

15 comments

-

"Everything"  

-

He looked at me and raised an eyebrow "Everything?"

I nodded and smirked at him, he looked down and then up the stairs on his right before sighing deep and looking back at him "You're a temptress you know that"

"And you're the devil. Do you see me complaining?"

He managed a smile and walked over to me, sliding his hands down my arms before taking my hands in his "But what if I don't want to tell you everything?"

I shrugged "Then you dont get what you want"

He looked at our hands and smiled to himself "But then what if I scare you off"

I chuckled softly "You wont"

He looked up at me with a serious expression "You don't know what I did to be here"

This sent goosebumps spirling down my arms and Nathan looked down and let go of my right hand to run his left hand over my arm "See, even that scared you"

I sighed "Well then, I will let you chase me, pin me down and do as you wish"

He took my hand again and smirked "Let's hope you get scared then, becuase that sounds like my kind of fun"

I pulled my hands out of his and shook my head at him "But I wont be scared, you can't scare me"

His face turned serious then "I've done a good job in the past"

My hand crept to my neck and I subconsciously rubbed it, he came foward then and took my hand away. I heard him sigh as he looked at my neck "I didn't mean to hurt you that day"

"It's fine" I whispred

"I loose it sometimes, I black out and when I come back round I always find myself so confused becuase I don't know what happened" He looked down

I smiled "This is a good start"

"To what?"

"Getting to know you" I smiled at him as he looked up at me

It was a genuine smile that I gave him, becuase I honestly felt as though there was a whole other story to the boy who doesn't speak. He had a story like eveyone else, if not a more gripping and interesting one to find out. The more I think about it the more I figure I know absolutly nothing about him, I know that he likes to suprise attack me with kisses and he likes to threaten me, I also found out that he wants to have me at his will hollering his name, but hey, that's fine by me becuase I know that I am slowly being pulled in. Drawn in by the mysterious starnger that is captivating me more and more by the day.

"I think a good place to start would be the very basics" He whispered "It will make the ending a bit easier"

I nodded "Will you tell me about her?"

His head snapped up to me "Who?"

"The girl who was here, the girl that you were apparently with?" I questioned

His face paled then, I felt bad for bringing her up seeing him suddenly drop "Uh, maybe, uh can we go somewhere else?"

I nodded and he took my hand once more and pulled me back up the stairs and up more and more until we were on the top floor of the boys corridor, he took me to a door and he turned to me "Wait here a minute?"