19. Love?

idk, hi

60 votes

10 comments

-

Praying for a dreamless sleep

-

"Go away Nathan" I groaned as I walked back up to my room, with him following me

He jogged up beside me and I sighed in annoyance. He ignored me and cariied on beside me "Look, Brooke, please"

"Nope" I picked the pace up

He carried on at my pace, to stay beside me. I shook my head and looked away from him and began the climb up the stairs. He kept beside me and took the steps two at a time, I didn't look at him once as I kept trying to get away from him.

He ran up the final flight of stairs before me and blocked the doorway off "Brooke, please...I'm lost without you"

"Well you survived before you met me" I tried to get around him

He just blocked my way "No, I was lonley and I hated everything and I didn't let the doctors help me...But I let them when I was with you, I let them becuase I wanted to get better for you"

I glared at him "Well, now you don't have to try so hard"

He blocked my way once more as I tried to duck under his arms "Yes I do, becuase now I have to try and get you back"

I crossed my arms over my chest and looked around him for a way out "Well you can stop doing that as well" I finally got through him "Becuase that's not going to happen"

He groaned and ran to catch me up, I shook my head as he began talking again "Well, if I dont have you to then I have nothing left to fight for"

I groaned and stopped dead in my tracks, taking Nathan by suprise. He walked back a few steps and came level with me. I shook my head at him "Stop trying Nathan, I'm not going to change my mind and you're going to get hurt"

"Brooke please, please I need you" He looked down

I looked away and down at my nails "No, Nathan, i trusted you and you destroyed that trust"

"But I broke up with Gemma, I promise you I broke up with her...I want only you Brooke, I only need you" He held the top of my arms

I bit my lip "Well this is just it, isn't it?"

"What?"

"How can I trust that you have broken up with her, when you lied to me before" I shrugged

He sighed and looked at me "Brooke, I need you...I was better with you, you made me better"

I shook out of his grip and carried on past him "You shouldn't rely on someone to make you better, Nathan"

"But I did, you were my cure, Brooke" He trailed behind me

I felt a wave of guilt come over me then, I so desperatly wanted to forgive him, I wanted things to go back to how they were. But things just weren't that simple, I just wanted things to get better, but that involved trust and he had destroyed all my trust.

"Nathan, just stop" I whispred "Please"

We came to the door to my room and I opened it, looking back to see Nathan stood there. He watched me as I went into the room "Brooke, please"

I shook my head and closed the door on him, Ayesha came round the corner then and looked at me "You okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"