Chapter 48: Everybody Wants To Rule The World

Lydia POV 

"So how is this going to go down?" I asked everyone as we walked through the bayou. "I mean Klaus is in with Marcel but whilst Klaus plans to overthrow him he needs to be destructed which is where us who were at the bar the other will come in" I said as we found a shack and decided to stop at it. 

"So you guys can stay in the apartments Eli compelled whilst we all stay at the house" Said Rebekah with her hands on her hips. 

"Marcel will be on edge with so many Originals running around" Peter pointed out and we all nodded in acceptance. "So you need to show him you can be trusted" 

"But how?" Asked Erica. Thinking it over Stiles suddenly waved his arms around before folding them over his chest as he thought. "Stiles?" 

"A peace offering" he suggested with his arms outstretched. 

"Like what?" Asked Elijah and we all thought some more. Looking around I found a small dagger and started to twirl it around. "The daggers" Said Elijah with a click as he looked my way. 

"So we give Marcel a daggered Mikaelson?" Asked Peter with a incredulous eyebrow raised, damn those Hales with the strong eyebrow game. "It can't be Stiles you need the element of surprise, so who else?" 

"I'll do it" Said Elijah but Stiles easing a brow at him with a slightly murderous look on his face Said otherwise. "Or someone else" 

"Fine I'll do it" Said Kol standing up. Turning to him in shock I raised an eyebrow. "Well I mean I'm the obvious choice, Eli won't let Elijah be daggered because they're both stronger when both are alive, Klaus can't be daggered and Rebekah can seduce Marcel like back in the day, I'm pretty useless" he defended himself with a shrug. 

"I am also useless brother I'll be daggered" Said Finn but Stiles shook his head. 

"Marcel never met you he won't know your an original either" he said with a dark look on his face. "Besides the day before the full moon the nogitsunes will take over making the daggers useless, he'll be back before we know it" 

"Perfect, Nik get on with it" he said turning to face our brother. 

"Hello?" I heard a voice shout in the distance and so did everyone else. And then a girl appeared with brown hair and great eyebrows. "Who are you people?" 

"More important question is how useful are you? Unless you want to die" said Peter with a smirk causing the girl to flash her yellow eyes. 

"Watch it, I'm not exactly in the best of moods" she threatened making Peter and the other wolves flash their eyes. "But I know when I'm bested" she conceded. "I'm Hayley Marshall I'm looking for my family I was told I could find them in the bayou" 

"Guys when we talked to the wolves they said one of their lost ones were here" said Talia as her and Derek ran out of the trees. "We need to help them lift the curse" 

"Derek?" Hayley asked as the mother-son duo started to put clothes on that Elijah thankfully thought to bring. "This is your pack?" 

"Hayley uh yeah yeah it is my pack it's good to see you" Said Derek as he hugged Hayley, Hayley went for the hug first obviously. "What are you doing out here?" 

"Looking for my pack" and as she turned I saw a interesting birth mark on her shoulder which also seemed to peak Klaus' interest. 

"Your a crescent wolf?" The hybrid asked making the wolf girl tense. "Perfect, Marcel believes he ran out all the crescent wolves from the quarter. We have Hayley here make an appearance with an original he'll have other things to focus on" 

"I don't even know your name and your already trying to involve me into your evil schemes?" Said Hayley pissed off although Klaus just smirked in response. 

"Well love you obviously need a pack and we can provide you with one" klaus offered raising his arms to show all of us. "And as you can see we are a pretty powerful pack What with the originals, a banshee, a true alpha, plenty of wolves, a Kitsune and whatever Jeremy is, and we can't forget the lovely Caroline Forbes and the annoying Damon Salvatore" Said Klaus making Caroline curtsy sarcasticly in response and Damon wave his fingers with a sarcastic smile, but then again that was just Damon. 

"So what do I need to do?" Asked Hayley which made Klaus' smirk widen. 

"Oh love everything is already set in motion" klaus said before he pulled out a dagger and stabbed Kol in the heart. Screaming as my boyfriend fell dead to the floor I rushed over. 

"Ass you couldn't have waited until we got back to the house" I Said before pulling the dagger out. 

"Everyone except the originals that Marcel met will be staying somewhere else" Said Stiles as he stood straight as Kol gasped awake. "We're staying in the quarter so if Marcel does find you guys at the house he won't suspect you working with us" he said as we all started to walk again. 

"We need to find out how Marcel is controlling the witches" Malia pointed out. "And break the link between me and Sophie" 

"All in due time little coyote" said Klaus with a smirk. "All in due time"

"Actually leave that to me, brother" spoke Stiles before looking in my direction and nodding. 

"What are you going to do?" Asked Damon. 

"Oh you'll have to wait and see Salvatore"