Chapter 77: Room Of Nightmares

Stiles POV 

"We've all been fully informed of the plan yes" I told Klaus who nodded his head in disbelief. "We do we're not completely stupid"

"Are you sure?" He asked looking between me and Kyle. "I'm asking this now because if you 2 nitwits screw this up my daughter is kidnapped and we will never see her again and I'll find a way to expel you both from my brother and co's body, do you understand that?"

"Yes" I told him but Kyle raised a hand causing me and Klaus to glare his way. 

"I'm confused about the expelling part, if we mess up we're exorcised right?" He asked and Klaus nodded. "But what if someone else messes up are we still exorcised or what?"

"Depends on my mood" Klaus answered and I shared a look with Kyle and gave him an encouraging nodd. Oh the littlest brother will soon learn. "Right well off you both go"

"Well he seemed in a worse mood than usual" said Kyle as we walked away and I heard Klaus try throw a glass at him when he was still in range. "What's got his knickers all bunched up in his ass? Serious case of a wedgie"

"I'm not an expert but I think it has something to do with that hope thing they talk about" I told him and he nodded. "I wonder what it is?"

"Have you learnt nothing?" Jimmy asked us and we both shrugged. "Hope is the child, apparently that's a name now which to me is kind of stupid"

"Says the man called Jimmy" Rebekah said as she walked passed us into a different room. 

"So what now?" I asked my brothers and we all shared a look. "Oh yeah, Let's do"

———————————————-

Rebekah POV 

"Where are the nitwits?" I asked as I walked inside a room to see Klaus stress painting. "They know the plan which means they'll try to improve it and fail and ruin everything"

"Jimmy hopefully is less nitwitty now so I think he'll keep them in check" Kai's said before he paused. "Oh god, find them!!" He shouted throwing his tools to the ground. 

"I think I found something" I heard shouted and rushed to see Kyle with his body hanging out of a cupboard. "Stiles help a brother out"

"Here" Stiles said crawling from a hole in the wall. He stood and grabbed Kykes legs and started to pull. "Jimmy I need backup"

"My shirt is caught on a hook I repeat my shirt is caught on a hook" Kyle said before a bang and a groan was heard. "Why the hell do you have a hook in here? Also I like this gun"

"Put the gun down Kyle" Klaus shouted grabbing Kyles other leg since Jimmy was still missing. "Where's Jimmy?"

"He's in here" Kyle said as we got him the most part over. "This is why you don't partially build a wall to get ride of a cupboard"

"I think this was Marcels doing" Shouted Jimmy from inside the cupboard. "But good news I found a shit ton of bourbon and wine, ooh stairs"

"Jimmy do not descend the stairs" I shouted but I heard a crash. "Jimmy?"

"Guys Kol just collapsed" Davina said rushing into the hallway. "Is that the game of life?"

"Yes buy not important right now" I Said rushing after Davina. "You lot go on there and find Jimmy"

"What I don't want to go into the pit of doom" Klaus Said. "Why don't I stay here incase something terrible happens?"

"Just get it done" I Shouted before rounding a corner. 

————————————————————-

Klaus POV 

"Alright you dumb idiot get out" I Said dropping to the floor in the cupboard along with Stiles. "Jimmy?" I asked shaking his shoulder and he groaned. "Alright Up you parasitic bastard"

"Who are you calling a parasite you condom? It's not my fault Mother put my in Scarf weekly" said Jimmy but it wasn't was it. "How the bloody hell did I get into this nightmare?"

"Is that saying you've had a nightmare like this or?" Stiles asked and I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose. Calm thoughts just like Elijah told you. "Well can we go now?"

"Alright let's go see what's down the staircase of doom, perhaps Marcels Secret sex dungeon?" Kol Said and I sighed watching dumb and smarter than before he passed out walk down the staircase. 

"Honestly you bloody nitwits are going to get yourselves killed" I shouted after them just as Kyle fell into the floor next to me. "Oh great now I've got to deal with the 3 of them"

"Should Kol Have passsed Out again?" I heard Stiles shout. "Cause he's rolling down the stairs" he called and I headed quickly to find him. "Oh now he's impaled on a metal rod"

"What is this?" Kyle asked as we saw lots of metal rods facing the stairs case. 

"It's a disturbingly kinky sex dungeon?" Stiles asked shrugging. "Oh I'm stepping in blood"

"Help me get him off the spikes please"