Chapter 68: I Predict A Riot

Eli POV 

"Right So Kol is now Issac so we know where he is how are we going to find Finn?" I Questioned as we all congregated in what I like to call our war room, there was plenty of booze and it overlooked the courtyard incase of attack. Lydia called me stupid when I announced this but my family and Malia agreed it was a brilliant idea. 

"We wait for him to come to us, right now we focus on getting back to moonlight rings and making this a safe haven for Hope when she returns, that also means getting rid of your mother" Lydia said eyeing us Mikaelsons seriously as she said the last part. 

"Look I'll happily kill the bitch and it won't even change Wolfe's eye colour, he won't know a thing even happened" spoke Kol and I rolled my eyes as he tried to do that thing he does to try get his way. "You know you want to agree"

"Maybe if you had a different face because no offense but this one doesn't do anything for me" Said Lydia with a smirk which made my brother pout. 

"Alright it's time to party brothers" Said Kols body as it walked into the room and everyone was stunned. "What? Stiles, Kyle why are looking at me like a tree a second head?"

"Because currently we're Jeremy and Eli" Jeremy said and we shared a look. "I might have a terrible idea" Jeremy said and I smirked. 

"Let me guess make Esther think her plan failed and get Jimmy to act like Kol and Kol act like Issac?" Elijah questioned eyeing the 2 he mentioned. "Not bad" he commented. 

"I e eaten enough actors over the years, I think that will help in my performance" boasted Kol. "Get me that hideous scarf of the mutt and I'll show you what 1000 years of deception can create" he said and I snorted in laughter. "Right what the hell is this kids stomach doing it's rippling? Why is it rippling and making that sound?" Kol freaked out when his stomach growled. "Did he get one of those STD's and not tell us? Davina do you have it too?"

"He hasn't eaten today he's hungry, Issac can't get sick" Davina Said exasperated. "I can't wait for you to be back in your own body again"

"Me too I'm much better looking" Kol Said looking at Jimmy with a frown on his face. "Right well Davina you and me best be off in a date like normal couples do" he said grabbing the witches hand and dragging her towards the door. "Love you Lydia you'll always have my heart and my body, just not this one"

"Anyone else regretting this already?" Said Rebekah. "Whatever right I'll go to Esther tell her I'm considering her offer, see what exactly she's up to" Bekah Said and I nodded grabbing her arm before she could leave. 

"Be careful, if you get hurt..." I trailed off and she smiled kissing my cheek before she left. 

"I want to murder the bitch, can I?" Malia Said. That's the first thing she says all day and it's violent. Somehow I think that's actually progress. "Oh please Scott and Kira are the only ones here who don't have the right to judge me"

"Although true dear, sometimes these things take time" Klaus Said and I sighed. "Don't even start Eli"

"Jack the ripper..." I said trailing off and he glared. "I'm just saying you were quite the Sherlock back then"

"Oh shut your pie hole Watson" he said and I chuckled whilst everyone seemed confused. "What?"

"I thought you hunted them for like 700 years, why are you acting like you've seen each other since that didn't involve violence between you all?" Jeremy asked. 

"What a guy can get lonely from time to time, besides it's not like I didn't meet up with Elijah every other decade for chess and tea" I defended and Klaus seemed confused. "I only saw the others maybe once or twice throughout the century's"

"I only saw you when we murdered Jack the Ripper, was it you Rebekah met in Paris that time in 1800s?" I nodded to Klaus. "And Kol whenever he disappeared which was every 50-70 years if he wasn't daggered" he asked and I nodded again. "You bloody arsehole I thought I was your favourite"

"Elijahs my favourite and then it's Kol and Bekah ties and then Finn and your tied" I told him and he seemed offended. "But if we aren't going with ties your probably last"

"And here I thought siblings didn't have favourites" Talia muttered. "Derek did you ha e a favourite?"

"Yeah it's Laura, Cora always tried putting hair removal into my shampoo" he muttered with a disgusted look on his face. 

"I remember the summer of green hair too" Laura said with a laugh. 

"Should t we do something productive?" Lydia asked and we all turned to her. 

"Like what?" Klaus asked like there was nothing better to do. 

"Kill Francesca"

"I call dibs on cutting her head off"