I

•••
ON OUR WAY
TO MEET LOVE
•••

—"I saw two stars
in the sky tonight.
They were far apart
yet it reminded
me of us...
Shining despite
the distance."—

"You still cannot stop thinking about him, aren't I right, Lia? "

Alanna asked with a smirk on her face while packing her luggage. Too good was she in guessing what was on her best friends mind. In neither way would she be wrong this time.

Lia's mind was truly filled with the thought of meeting the one handsome man she has met at an Party before.

It wasn't a party which was crowded with sweaty people who were jumping to the beats of music, smelled like alcohol and kissed random strangers, no.

It was more of an exquisite meeting between the lovers and admirers of art accompanied by piano music and held by the one and only new museum owner Jung Hoseok on the roof top of New York City.

Rather than abstract art or photographs by various artists something else caught the ladies eye and distracted her the whole evening.

A young guy with soft, shiny light brown hair, wearing a perfectly fit dark blue Gucci suit and glasses, was secretly glancing in her direction confidently often across the big apartment.

As Hoseok, the host approached the mysterious guy with an casual hug and a wide, warm smile, the guy who had idol-like looks neared himself closer to Hoseok and whispered something into his ear. Making him raise his eyebrows, say something and look in her direction, chuckling.

Lia's eyes rose as both of them were looking directly at her, making her break the eye contact immediately and her heart's pace raise faster.

The next moment she decided to walk towards the direction where her bestie was standing, in front of an collection of photographs. She started to tug on the shirt of her dearest friend Alanna, seeking for her attention.

"Alanna what are you doing?" Lia asked softly while also looking at her friends phone and leaning her head on Alanna's shoulder.

"I'm searching for some information about the artist of this photography, but I can't find any..." She answered and left out a sigh.

"No biography, no contact information and neither pictures of his own darn face!"

Alanna started to boil with anger. She was about to do a research on various photographers for her upcoming article and needed some interviews.

She always had the habit of trying to reach something that seemed almost impossible, she wasn't called 'one of the best journalists' worldwide for nothing, and the unknown photographer just couldn't leave her mind at all.

Suddenly Lia felt an arm placed on her shoulder. As she turned around she saw the earlier guy standing right beside her.

"Hey, uhm..." He brushed the back of his neck before continuing with his sentence. Lia enjoyed seeing the confident man becoming uneasy in front of her, but she was glad, that the man approached her and was making use of his gentleman skills —which seemed to become a rarity nowadays—.

"Is this bracelet yours? You seemed to have dropped it when you turned around so quickly..." He said softly, looking into her eyes and leaving her there speechless.

Oh, how intensive was he glancing at the girl to notice even the smallest details?

Right after a moment of gazing into her eyes, he took her wrist and adjusted the little bracelet carefully around it, causing her to blush even more.

"Th-thank you." She answered shyly, not knowing what to say next, Taehyung broke the short silence, still holding onto her wrist.

"Oh, hey you should tie your shoes!" He said making her wonder.

"But I don't-"

The next moment Taehyung caught Lia off guard by pulling her roughly closer to him, making her lose her balance in her heels and stumble into his arms.

"I don't want you to fall for anyone else.." He whispered into her ear, with his deep, comfortable voice which made her heart melt right away.

As he was about to move away from her red ear, he once again looked into her eyes with their faces being only inches apart.

As if changed by a switch he moved a step away and took a business card out of the breast pocket of his expensive jacket.

"I'm Kim Taehyung also known as Vante." He reached out for a handshake.

Lia stood there shocked at everything that was happening around her. A handsome man, one of the currently most famous artist's was staying in front of her, making her heart suffer just by flirting!

"Y-you're Vante?" She asked already knowing who he was.

Taehyung left out a great laughter.
"You should've seen your face! Yes, I am and I really fell in love with your current art project!" He smiled at her brightly.

F-fell in L-love...? Really... In love?

"That's, that's such an honor, I'm speechless!"  She couldn't almost breathe since it felt more than a dream rather than reality.

"I would love to do a collaboration with you, Ms. Lia Park, what do you say?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I wouldn't be in my right mind if I would decline this-"

"Come visit me in Paris then. My studio is located there. It would be more than a pleasure to work with you." He took both of her hands in his warm ones and kept on smiling friendly at her.

"S-sure" Was everything the girl could say.

As Taehyung was about to walk off, he once again turned around looking breathtaking.

"There's one more thing... Do you have a boyfriend...?"

-----------------------------------

N O T E:

Hello my dear Sweet Hearts! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Please leave a vote or a comment to encourage me! Don't be a silent reader.

Spread the word about this book!

Have a super nice day~!

Lots of Love, A & L