VI

•••
ROSE PETALS
&
TREASURED FEELINGS
•••

—"I never knew what
love was until I looked
into your eyes and saw
everything I didn't knew
I was looking for.
Ever since then I
haven't been able
to look away."—

"Are you again sitting here, trying to draw her face?"

Jungkook asked while taking off his clothes.

A smile could have been seen forming on the corners of his lips. Taehyung was sitting in a big bathtub which had enough space for two people to enjoy a good bath.

He was holding an artist block in his left hand and a pencil in his right. The foam was covering his naked body.

"I just... Can't really forget her.. " He put his block and pen it down and rested his head on his palm which was balled into a fist.

"She keeps on wandering through my mind... It's a feeling I cannot describe, Jungkook... She left me in misery thinking only about her... for so long..." He closed his eyes to once again imagine her face.

Jungkook was staying in his grey Calvin Klein boxers. His milky white skin being exposed. He had a very well defined body which could make almost every girl fall for him!

Muscular thighs —which some ladies would love to wear as headbands— and well built abs —looking too good to be true— were the result of his hardworking trainings.

He was staring at himself in the mirror, little sweat pears were running down his face. —Another day of successful work out — Jungkook said to himself.

Taehyung once again could not stop himself from blurting out some love talk as if trying to convince Jungkook at something.

"Jungkook if you just knew what it is to fall in love at the very first sight !..." Taehyung enthused his thoughts into the air.

However, Jungkook knew it already. He knew what it feels like, what an immense thrive of satisfaction is running through you when you see somebody so beautiful, who can not even leave your mind, whom you do not even want to leave your mind!

Somebody you once again want to see, and can not get enough of the sight you get to see.

Thank God, Jungkook had his camera with him and could like that enjoy the secretly captured pieces of the beauty. Even if it was a bit of the reality, these pictures wouldn't pleasure his desire enough to see her once more.

"Sounds like she became your muse.." Jungkook commented which made Taehyung open his eyes once again slowly, gazing at the ceiling.

"She did it right from the start. When I first saw her. That delicate face, her fragile figure, the movements, the fragrance her behavior, God her language! .... There aren't even enough good words in this world to describe her... Just how, how can she make me like this?"

The guy left out a sigh and shook his love-filled head.

"Now don't tell me you're getting all hard down there." Jungkook added, making fun of his best friend as he started to wash his face.

Taehyung additionally threw him a dirty look in his direction, jokingly.

"My baguette might feel slightly different now... Nevertheless, we were talking about romance, not lust, Jeon dirty Jungkook."

The guy brushed his wet hair out of his well moisturized face.

"Says who?" Jungkook shook his head "You just still don't entirely know her, Tae—"

"I don't have to, but the short moments when we were glancing at each other felt like we knew each other already, it felt so familiar, so good..." —As if she is my soulmate, as if we were written in the stars.—

He left an pleasurable breath out, and slipped deeper into the bathtub, his lips touching the surface of the warm water, filled with rose essence.

Jungkook, staying in his boxers, was smiling at the picture of his love struck best friend who was sitting in the tub suffering from the disease called 'love'.

If he just knew that Jungkook was also suffering by not knowing how to exactly find and approach the girl he felt painfully attracted to!

"You look like an artist who could bath in roses right now." Jungkook added, smiling at his friend.

Taehyung looked at the glass with red liquid which was filled below the middle.

"Can you go and buy me some? I feel like it right now" He questioned with a pouting lip.

Jungkook left out a chuckle. He was about to walk off as Taehyung stopped him with a question the guy with bunny teeth was impatiently wanting to hear.

"What about the girl you met on the ship?" Taehyung rose an eyebrow and turned his face towards Jungkook's direction as he leaned over the bathtub, resting his chin on his wet arm.

The young guy stopped in his traces almost immediately, his heart making a leap as Taehyung mentioned her.

"She's full of sass and a hard to get." He commented, a smile forming on his rosy lips as he wetted them.

—The type I prefer the most, the person I can't wait to see— Jungkook kept on grinning.

"Looks like she captured my heart" He mumbled under his breath and laid his hand over his chest, feeling his heart beat quickening.

"Sounds like she's the one for you, Jungkook..." Taehyung chuckled and took a sip of red wine out of his exclusive glass.

"Why don't you want to fall in love, Jungkook? It will do more good to you, you need it..." He kept on circling the red liquid in his glass while staring at it intensively.

" You know the reason Tae... But maybe... Maybe I should give it a go..." Jungkook admitted and with that exited the room, his heart feeling slightly heavy.

-----------------------------------

N O T E :

Thank you so much for reading this book! Stay anticipated for the upcoming romance !

Please don't be a silent reader and leave a vote or a comment on this book, that would make us really happy! Spread the word like butter!!

Wishing everybody a nice day! Stay healthy, eat and drink well~!

Lots of Love, L & A