II

•••
FIRST MISUNDERSTANDING
LED BY THE STARS
•••

—"I'm uncertain
about a lot
of things, but..
The one thing
I know for sure
is you."—

"I somehow like him, Alanna..."

Lia said all flustered. She was lying on the bed in their cabin, holding a pillow against her chest.

"Ugh... Lia, I knew it right from the start, that was so obvious!" Alanna cried from the bathroom while drying her hair with a white towel.

"But why haven't you told him?" She came out in a bath robe.

"About me not having a boyfriend?" Lia asked and looked at Alanna from her shoulder.

"Yeah, you just could've said to him: I don't have one, but you look like pure boyfriend material to me... And caress his manly chest, unbuttoning his shirt at the same time."

"Why didn't you tell me to stroke his thick pencil right away as he approached me?"

"You know what? Testing a guys most treasured parts at first sounds like a good idea!"

Alanna felt a soft pillow thrown right in her face.

"Ouch! Hey what was that for?"

"You just made me imagine the whole thing!" Lia covered her eyes with both of her hands out of embarrassment.

"You meant his thing. Girl, you were the one who mentioned his stick, not I."

Both of them started to laugh out loud at the dirty conversation. Such an convo was just a typical thing between these two lovely besties.

They looked so pure from the outside, therefore being dirty was a natural behavior to any human being —let's face it—.

It was the last evening on the big ship 'Amours' before they arrived in Le Havre, France. The most guests were in a good mood to spend their time well with champagne, fancy food and even some colorful fireworks later.

Alanna and Lia were making themselves ready to have a splendid night. Dressed from the head to the toe in the most fashionable outfits including a tight black jeans skirt with some chains in the combination of a simple white shirt as well as white sneakers made Alanna look like an Instagram fashion blogger.

A small black Chanel purse and a black leather jacket which was lying casually over her shoulders completed her badass look along with her nude make-up, accentuating her eyes.

Lia was dressed more cutely in her jeans overall. Big ribbons were applied on the elbows of the baby pink sweater with 'Sugar' written on it which just made her look lovely and innocent —disregarding her dirty mind—.

The white YRU platform boots fixed her height issues well, since she was a small girl. A beret matched with the color of the sweater and a belt bag around her waist made her look ready as well as her soft blush make-up.

After having eaten well and danced like nobody was watching them, they decided to go outside on the deck where most of the guests were gathered to watch the fireworks until Lia's phone rang.