VII

•••
SWEET DREAMS
&
A GLIMPSE OF JEALOUSY
•••

—"Waking up for you
is the greatest present.
I could wish for."—

"Alannie boo~ Wake up Sweet Heart~♪"

Lia sang as she jumped on top of Alanna, her best friend who was covered under the soft warm blanket, still feeling sleepy.

"Ah, Lia I love you too, but it's so early..." She murmured under the sheet with her raspy morning voice, still having the desire to sleep.

The excited girl's embrace just got tighter around her best friend whom she already considered as her 'teddy', and sometimes even called her like that!

Alanna still needed some time to wake up fully, after having dreamt of the unforgettable boy. The man who already made his way not only into her mind but also into the land of her dreams.

She felt peaceful. After a long time of usual mornings with neutral dreams, she finally felt soft, relaxed and happy, maybe even euphoric? All due to the unexpectedly realistic fantasy of the man hugging her softly and kissing her forehead in the most lovable way.

Even if it was just a dream or more of an illusion which brought the two souls back again together in their dreams as the stars shone brightly on the night sky and the stardust fell on their closed eyelids, both of them hoped and wished upon the stars to see each other again eagerly.

Lia got up from Alanna as soon as she got the chance to use the bathroom first, after deciding this opportunity over a rock-paper-scissors duel.

Meanwhile, Lia was doing her face-care ritual in the morning, Alanna folded the bed sheets carefully. She felt so happy today, she wasn't even sure why, although deeply in her heart she knew it —she just didn't wanted to admit it—

Having a mixture of lo-fi and morning songs playing in the background, Alanna made herself on the way to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast which simply consisted of some cereals with milk.

Lia was walking towards Alanna in her morning attire, dancing to the beat and humming the melody of the song sweetly.

"My Alannie looks so happy today! Looks like somebody had a nice dream." She smiled warmly as she hugged her bestie from behind.

Alanna started to pour the milk over the cereals "Should be saying that about you!". Lia just chuckled in response pulling a jasmine tea bag out and adding hot water into the mug. The girl leaned over the counter and jumped up, right after hearing the doorbell ring, holding onto her heart.

Her best friend staying next to her couldn't hold back her laughter, making her gulp the food down harder.

"Did you order some room service?" Lia asked confused, raising an eyebrow

"No, but I bet it's just a hot servant wanting to check us out!" She put the bowl on the kitchen counter and brushed the milk of her mouth.

"Sure, and it will turn out it's your mysterious dark-haired prince from the ship." Lia left the mug on the kitchen counter and walked over to open the door. Alanna decided to follow and stay behind her, peeking.

Indeed, it was a servant.

"Mademoiselle, somebody has left a letter for you at the reception.'' He said politely and closed the door after handing Lia the letter over.

Alanna was extremely curious concerning the letter which looked very noble due to the elegant envelope and the beautifully written font. "Why are you staring at it? Open it already!!'' She shook her friend who was still quite surprised at the situation.