III

•••
FLIRTATIOUS
ROMEO
•••

—"I look over at you
and see sunshine."—

"I tell ya, I don't want to see this suckers face ever again!"

Alanna said angrily and carried on, brushing her teeth furiously. The girl couldn't get over the guy with his cam.

He just couldn't leave her mind. He was so confusing, it was driving Alanna crazy!

The most frustrating thing about it was: she was drawn to him although she wanted to reject him... She was torn between her heart and her mind.

"Alanna... A few seconds ago you said he was hot..." Lia pointed out while reading the Vogue, admiring the creations of designers.

"That... That was..." The girl didn't knew what to say about the glass clear truth.

"Why didn't you just use the earlier technique then?" Lia asked curiously, looking up from the magazine.

Alanna was lost for a second.
"What are you talking about?" She took a sip of cool mint mouth wash.

"You should've just cupped his sleeping Pinocchio nose as you stumbled!"

Lia's comment made Alanna spit out the complete liquid, and her roll out of laughter.

"I'm not interested in his pistol!" Alanna cried out and earned an doubtful look from Lia.

"That was the biggest lie I ever heard from you..." She said and continued reading.

"A-anyway...  ...What did Taehyung tell you? You were quiet long away... Don't tell me you talked dirty on the phone?" She came out peeking from the bathroom door, changing the subject casually.

Alanna could see Lia's face turning slightly red after the question.

"N-no... It's just... His voice is so deep and tempting somehow... and his sighs in between..."

"Maybe he's working for a hotline in his free-time? You should call him and ask him for his number, maybe you could even listen to his moans.."

I'd rather watch him doing hip thrust's... What did I just—?!—

Lia coughed awkwardly and shook her head to get back to her right sense.

"He told me that his friend will pick us up when we arrive at Le Havre."

-

On the next day Alanna and Lia arrived at the final harbor. As they left the ship, a shiny red Cabrio Old-Timer came rolling up to them, with a guy sitting casually with black sunglasses on.

He was dressed in an striped shirt and white pants. That attractive man had plump, kissable lips and looked all in all rich. Or, to be more precisely, like a young sugar daddy.

The car came to a halt and the handsome man opened a door in front of the ladies, smirking at them and brushing his hair with his hand back.