[7]

Annabeth's POV

I took his offered hand and gave him a smile which he returned with pride in his eyes like making me happy was his duty. I missed him so much! when Klep-head ran to the dining hall griped my arm strongly and sprinted towards Percy's tree I panicked, thinking the Golden-Fleece didn't work. But when I saw my friend alive and a bit confused(I mean c'mon who wouldn't have?!) I was speechless and full of joy.

 Not only, I was blushing deep red, like all the other girls. He stood strong with pride and had his dazzling smirk that will make even the hunters of Artemis to have an interesting shade of red. His shiny, black with blue strands long hair was swept to the side, he had 3 earrings, 2 on his left ear shaped as stars and the last one swung on the right ear, shaped as a lightning. He had a black jacket and a sky blue T saying "Green Day 4rule!".  In short, he looked amazing. But...I like Luke...not Percy...though Percy will always be on my side, no matter what.

 I was ripped out of my thoughts because of a melodic laugh that belonged to Percy. "I know I'm handsome but no need to stare like that". I, yet again blushed deep red and looked around, just not to meet his eyes. I saw nobody was here except for us and seaweed brain. Time for introductions  "Percy meet Thalia Grace daughter of Poseidon".