[8]

Do you think Bianca and Percy should have a story? Like should they know each other? Should Bianca have a thing for Percy?

Thalia's POV

I was walking in the forest and saw a boy around 16 lying on the ground beside Percy's Pine. He looked just like Grover, my-best-goat-friend, described. I ran to camp to find Annabeth and when I did I took her arm and without any explanation dragged her to the tree. Everyone followed out of curiosity and gasped when they saw him standing in a full hight of 1.7 meters. Then every girl blushed and even the boys stared! He was hot. Annabeth had tears of joy to sea(oh) her long lost best friend. 

I didn't pay attention to their conversation until-"Where is old man Luke? " oh no. Annie's face fell, she was trying to hold back tears. "He-he betrayed us for Kronos..." I answered shakily. His face moved from disbelief to shock to anger. Clouds began gathering and thunder boomed through the sky. Note: never anger Percy. "No, he didn't. He can't. He wouldn't do such a thing" He sounded confident in his words but also broken. Wise-girl started to cry and Percy with a sad smile hugged her. I felt jealous. She has someone who really understands her. She has someone who is really her brother, though not by blood. I am still not over Jason, mom either.

 The crowd began to walk away and Annabeth stood up. We both stared at him, again. Oh man. Why do you have to look so godly good?! He laughed at us, a beautiful laugh-why do I think like that? I have just met him and he is my cousin. "I know I'm handsome but no need to stare like that" Okay now I'm certainly blushing. From embarrassment, I looked at the forest ground "Percy meet Thalia Grace daughter of Poseidon" I looked up and shook his hand "Nice to meet. I hope we won't try to kill each other" he said with a trouble maker's smile. I laughed "I hope so too"