17 (re-writed)

A\N k, so that is happening after quite a good amount of time from the last chapter. If I recall right Thalia went to school after she returned...so here it comes 

"But Percyyyy!" whined Bianca. He wasn't really taking her seriously and she was. "you know it is a very important night! ugh, I don't even have a partner!" she sat on the bed exhausted. clothes were thrown everywhere and it was just impossible to see the floor. Tonight was 'valentine day' at school and she had no idea what to wear with whom to be and she couldn't not come, everyone had to come. Even the younger classes, so maybe she will just play with Nico?

 she looked over to her best friend that was 2 classes higher than her but still loved being with her, not like others that thought her to be weird, he said he loved weirdness and it made her laugh. Since that day they became best friends.  He was looking tired and annoyed but it just made him look even cuter than what he already was. "look angel, don't make it a harder problem, just wear the last thing you showed me and that's it. It is about enjoying, not about showing off clothing" "this?" those were a pair of white jeans and dark olive green shirt and a pair of Vance the same color. It was simple but as Percy said "you look amazing in everything" which made her blush hard. "k fine, thanks Perce but what will I do there?" Percy looked at her surprised and said in an 'it-is-obvious' tone "you are going to dance with me and have fun" she blinked several times "do-don't you have already a person to be with?" "yes, you" 

LineBreak 

we were dancing, having fun and making everyone jelus. I played a bit with Nico (forgot this kid was once actually happy, and I intend on keeping it like this) but then I went out, I had a strange feeling something bad is going to happen. I can't explain why, I just know stuff. it happened already so many times and I felt exactly like what Rachel felt when she had strange dreams about demigods or where to go like in the maze.

 Opening the door I saw two teachers talking to a group of kids, they looked in trouble but looking closer I saw they were from camp! Annabeth, Thalia, Grover and...some boy with sea green eyes that disturbingly looked like Thalia's twin. "you better get out! this school is private!" I quickly went to help them, though I wanted to talk into them some sane afterwards. "but they are students here, don't you remember Annabeth? she is a top student in Bianca'a class. And both Grover and Thalia helped to choose music for the dances tonight. For being such active students, and I thought they should be remembered"  the tone in my voice sounded so much like charm-speaking and for a moment I suddenly remembered something.

-flashback-

thalia was talking to the teacher that found us, explaining to him that we are students in this place. I couldn't help but feel as if I belived her. how was she doing that? "what? chiron havent taught you how to manipulate the mist?"

-flashback ends-

but that could never happen... I wasn't here before with any of them and I never looked like that boy near Thalia, so from where is this? why can't I remmber?

\somewhere\

"my...what is happening, sister?" "I...dont know. by sending him back I thought he won't let him new self win....but apparently it is happening right before our eyes." "so it is true, he was going to be a real one?" "Oh yes, a real son of Zeus is awaiting for his fate" a smirk made it's way to their faces, it's been a long time since a hero was born and this time...it is going to be with the most tragic end that could be provided, "we will make sure of it". since a hero always has to die. unless it is a legend. then he needs to suffer.