Rainy Day

Flowers have meanings.

Starting from this day on has been my biggest regret in life. I regret ever going to U.A, making friends, and even wanting to be a hero. I wish he was more easy on me.. it's making me go insane. I want to be with him but it's so painful. I want to go back and stay with him, no matter what he does to me.

Its been another gloomy morning for the third time this week. The dark gray clouds restricted from any sunlight passing through - not even a patch of blue could appear up above. Yet, the dull mass that hung over the city moved quite fast; a low rumble threatening for the rain to just pour. This startled the green-haired teen, who is walking to school. Suppose you could say sprinting now. It's going to rain, isn't it? Izuku thought, making a worried expression.

 Footsteps echoed down the peaceful street, soon slowing down as he nears the huge building (aka UA). His emerald pupils examine the outline of the structure, and then to the sky. All the clouds were tightly compacted, morphing into one another. A gust of wind whirls through the air, making his short strands of hair going all over the place. It was strangely quiet and nearly empty on the campus since most of the students were already inside. A cold hand is placed on Izuku's shoulder causing him to stop in his tracks.

"Quite gloomy outside, isn't it?" a monotone voice mumbles. Izuku instantly knew who it was - his heterochromic friend Todoroki Shoto. The freezing hand slides off Izuku's shoulder, making him shiver slightly despite being in a school uniform. One by one, raindrops started to pitter-patter on the concrete. Soon enough, droplets of water were falling down through the air like there was no tomorrow.

"Ah- It definetly is! Let's go inside already."

 The two friends run across the raging rain, bursting through the main doors of UA. Suprisingly, they were both just a little damp. Izuku seemed to be shivering, so Shoto had offered his arm (on the warm side). The shivering boy seemed to be hesitant at first, but he gladly hugs his arm.

 A long sigh escapes the shorter male's lips as they start walking to class; footsteps echoing in the hallways. The two walk in silence, but the silence isn't awkward. It seemed to be more peaceful and calm, just how Izuku liked it. The rain hits the windows gently, streaks of water magnifying certain parts outside. Some students did pass by them in the hall way, murmuring away about their own stuff. The green-haired teen had a serene expression, and his eyes relaxed. On the other hand, Shoto felt jovial because his best friend was using his arm to warm up.

Thats so cute.. Shoto thought, causing him to form a small smile on his face. His fire side heated up more, making Izuku to cuddle into his arm. "Mmm.. we should have hurried inside earlier. I'm sorry for using your arm- I just really can't afford being sick right now.." The boy clinging onto Shoto's arm makes a guilty face, loosening his hold. 

"It's alright Midoriya, there's no need to apologize." Shoto quickly says before Izuku could say anything else. "You warm me up too..". Cold breath hits Izuku's ear as Shoto's face leans in, too close for comfort. Tension quickly rose up - as if Shoto was intimadating Izuku. Is there something wrong..? Why is he so close..? 

"Midoriya, you have something in your hair. I got it out, I'm just seeing if theres anymore fuzz.." Another cold breath hits the shell of Izuku's ear, making him shiver again. A sigh of relief escapes his lips soon after, unsure of what he was so nervous of. 

"Thank you Todo-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY, LOSERS!" A certain hot-headed male yells. 

Oh, thats why.

Shoto and Izuku quickly move off to the side, both startled. "You're so fucking close to Deku its disgusting, fucking candy cane." He spat, almost sounding jealous as he passes them. Katsuki doesn't even look back as he stuffs his hands into his pockets in a pissed off manner. 

"..Typical." Shoto sighs, seeing that Izuku wasn't wrapped around his arm anymore. "Just ignore him. All that comes out of his mouth are insults anyway." Shoto pats Izuku's head lightly, feeling the soft curls in his hand. I wonder if he styles his hair? or does he just wake up and go to school without touching it? the duel color haired male wondered. 

Izuku doesn't say anything for a little until they finally reach the classroom.

"I wonder what we'll be doing today? I mean, it is raining pretty hard out there. I can even see bubbles in the puddles!" Izuku exclaims as he enters the class. Shoto blushes a little, seeing how excited Izuku is. Almost like a puppy. Izuku walks to his seat, along with the heterochromic male following behind him. He stays at his desk, continuing to chat with Izuku until the bell rings. A pair of blood red eyes had been burning holes into Shoto's back. They followed him until he was out of sight. 

How annoying, Katsuki thought. He clicks his tongue and crosses his legs, making a pissed off face (Although it was always like that..). Deku didn't even say good morning to me, all because of that bastard. What the fuck. Actually, why do I even care? Deku is a 'Deku'- he's useless. I don't care if he gets sick or anything! He's a piece of shit.

Izuku sneezed quietly, earning a glare from Katsuki.

Is he sic- Ah fuck! What the hell, Katsuki!! You don't care for him! 

"Hope I don't catch Idiotos Syndrome from you." He snickered. The green haired boy sighs, rubbing his nose a little as he ignores the remark.

The class had continued without any disruptions, except for Present Mic, who had been yelling Aizawa's ears off until he was kicked out of the classroom. The teacher had obviously been too lazy today, so everyone either read a book or worked on homework. Before Izuku knew it, the bell had rung and half of the class already left. Katsuki's friend group already started to annoy him, trying to get him to go to some house party. All Izuku had been doing is muttering to himself, completely spaced out. 

"Midoriya"

"Midoriya"

"Midoriya!"

Izuku had snapped out of his thoughts, quickly turning towards whoever was calling his name out. Shoto's face was right in front of his since he was crouching down. A light blush spread across the two boys' cheeks. Izuku quickly stands up, only putting them in a more awkward position. He's close to my..! He panicked for a second and backs into the chair, distancing himself from Shoto. "I'm sorry! I-"

"It's okay Midoriya." Shoto cuts him off, his hand over his mouth. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay.." he mumbles quietly, mostly inaudible since Eijiro was singing some "manly" song to Denki.

(A/N)

wow!!! im bad at writing and i highly doubt anyone will read this s but okie ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). There will be smut later on but idk who deku shouldbe with dang. ch 2 will get spicier so~~~~ yup. im currently having a mental breakdown over a C in math.