Unknown Intentions

"Feel.. better..?" Izuku slurred his words as he started to slowly get dizzy and hot. His vision was filled with black around the edges, and his body felt.. fuzzy. "That.. would be great uhh.." He tried to keep his balance. His vision went black right as a pair of arms caught him before he could hit the floor.

"Midoriya! ..Hey... It's okay, I got you. Safe in my arms.." he whispers in a husk voice, hugging his friend close to him.  Izuku had really spooked him for a second, but Shoto remembered the state he was in right now. 

"He was probably dehydrated wasn't he? How could I have been so carless?" He mutters, caressing Izuku's cheek lightly.

Shoto looks around his room, seeing he already had a half-full water bottle on the nightstand. He sets Izuku down gently on the bed, pulling the covers and then putting them over the ill teen. He could see how cold he was, shivering through the blankets.

 Shoto puts an extra blanket over the covers, and the drinks he made also on the nightstand. The taller man stands there for a second, studying Izuku's face. He then crouches down, his nose almost touching the others. The pained face Izuku had been making the past few minutes excited him. Not in a bad way, but it meant Shoto could take care of him longer. By himself.

An hour or two pass, and Shoto had only been doing some housework waiting for Izuku to wake up. He heard a ring tone come from his room. He peeks in, seeing a phone that isn't his. Shoto decides to pick it up nonetheless, quickly walking out of the room. 

"Todoroki Shoto speaking," he sighs. Is this a friend? Am I a better friend than them?

"Oh? Are you Izuku's friend?" A bubbly yet tired voice exclaimed over the line. Is that his mom?

"..Yes, I am." I wish it could be more than that.

"Great! Can you tell Izuku to come home? It's already dark." No, he can't leave. And I don't want him too.

"About that.."

Shoto began to explain how Izuku had gotten a fever and passed out. Unexpectedly, Inko gave permission for Izuku to sleep overnight. She doesn't want her son to be in a worse state just because he was forced to walk home(hoe). Shoto thanked her and ended the call.

 When he walked into the room to put Izuku's phone back, the small teen in his bed yawned and continued to stir a little. Izuku mumbles a few words before going quiet again, lying back onto his back. His eyes flutter open as Shoto sits on the edge of the bed. The silence was awkward for a few minutes.

"Do you feel alright Midoriya?" The heterochromic male leans in closer. He places his hand on Izuku's forehead this time, feeling that it was slightly hot.

"Yeah.." he mumbles tiredly, sitting up and getting out of bed. Stretching his arms out, the green-haired teen had a worrisome expression. He slowly makes way to grab his school uniform and turns towards Shoto, who was now standing up.

"I'm going home, okay? I think my mom is worried. Thank you for taking care of me!" A small smile forms on Izuku's lips, though it was forced.

 Almost getting out of Shoto's room, the taller man snatches Izuku's wrist tightly; causing him to drop his clothes. His other wrist was also grabbed, painfully so. Shoto's expression quickly changed as he pins Izuku against the door.

"Ugh!" Izuku yelped in pain, his heart rate increasing.

"Where do you think you're going?"  Shoto growls as he looms over the smaller teenager. 

"Ho-home..? Ow, Todoroki please let go of m-me.." he whines. Izuku felt like he was being hunted by a predator.

(A/N) 

Sorry its short :l