Protective

"Here's your black americano and hot chocolate. The pancakes will be ready soon!" A chubby pink haired girl exclaims. She seemed to be optimistic and energetic, wearing a pale blue apron. 

Izuku thanked her and Shouto only gave a nod. The taller male placed his cold hand on his coffee, making it cool to his liking. 

Before even ordering, Shouto kept insiting on paying for their food. Izuku did feel guilty of course, and promised to pay him back no matter what. Shouto only shrugged, muttering about him paying with something else other than money. 

"Pancakes, pancakes, pancakes.." The green haired boy muttered to himself, his hunger making him impatient. Shouto chuckles, reaching over the small wooden table to wipe the drool off of Izuku with his thumb. 

"You really want pancakes, don't you?" Shouto gives him a half-smirk.

Izuku POV

 H-He.. looks so cool! It's making my chest feel weird..

I panicked, quickly sitting up more to seem like I wasn't lazy or anything. I was used to Todoroki touching me, so it wasn't a surprise for him to do that. What really surprised me is that he licked his thumb off. The one that had my drool on it.. I think. I shake my head. He wouldn't do that!

Realization hit me after a few minutes- I was lost in my own thoughts and didn't even notice the pancakes on the table, or Todoroki staring at me like he was waiting for me to answer something.

"Huh? Ah.. s-sorry.. I wasn't paying attention. Can you say that again?" My eyes quickly darted down to my lap, since I didn't want to really make any eye contact with him. Up until from yesterday and now, it's been so embarrassing. I owe Todoroki a lot, espaically for him letting me stay over for the night and buying me breakfast. 

"Mm.. Nothing important. You're hungry, right? Eat up" He yawns, starting to dig into his own plate of pancakes. The clanking of Todoroki's fork made my head snap up, and also getting a nice whiff of the pancakes on the table.

"Alright.. Thank you for the food~" My mood brightened and I flashed him a soft grin before cutting my pancakes up into smaller pieces. The fluffy mixture melted right in my mouth, the maple syrup making it more tangy and sweeter. It tasted so good! I haven't had any pancakes in months- mainly because of the meal plan All Might put me on.

I could smell another scent near me, a very familiar one. And it really did not give me a good feeling. I already saw Todoroki glaring at someone behind me.

He wanted to pick on me.

Third Person POV Thingy

"Deku," the man growled right next to the teen's ear. Izuku quickly became frightened; his shoulders tensed up and the hand that was holding the fork was shaking.

Kacchan.. Izuku already had a bad gut feeling. What could he possibly want from him? Why now?

Katsuki had a pissed-off smile on his face, while his rough hand was placed on Izuku's left shoulder, squeezing it hard.

Shouto had quickly stood up, ready to defend his friend. He lets out a deep sigh, putting on an annoyed face.

"Bakugou, don't ruin our date and start a fight. I don't want all three of us to be kicked out of this cafe."

Katsuki's upper lip curled up more in disdain, not caring if he did get kicked out. "Date?  Hah, what the hell? Gay motherfucker, you probably already raped him or some shit right?" he spat. The ash blonde looks down at his childhood friend. Despite being terrified, Izuku was blushing whilst Shouto was taken aback. Sharp nails dig into Izuku's shoulder, earning a gasp from the shortest male. "Hngh.."

"And you.. Deku.. are really a kinky piece of shit huh? Like my nails?" he sneered.

"Shut the fuck up Bakugou!" Shouto walked up to Katsuki, snatching his wrist and taking it off the green haired teen. Katsuki only pulled his wrist away, making a displeased face and clicking his tongue. 

"G-guys.." Izuku squeaked, although he was ignored.

Katsuki kept his eyes on the other male. "Oh? Not denying it now are you? Rapist." he sneered, his pupils dilating. 

Katsuki just made Shouto snap. The heterochromic male quickly stepped towards him one more time, grabbing Katsuki by the collar.

"You motherfu-!"

It quickly started to spiral out of control. The two dominant males yelling in each other's faces, grabbing each other's collars. Almost as if fighting for territory (wow i felt dumb writing that). The cashier couldn't really do anything but watch, and no one else was around by this time.

"Does Deku even like you?! Fucker!"

"You don't even know what you're talking about! You don't know our relationship!" 

"I'm pretty sure I fuckin' do! He's clearly wearing your clothes!!" Katuski practically shouted while pointing at Izuku, also shoving Shouto off him.

He only grunted, regaining his balance before taking a deep breath; about to start another yelling match. Izuku quickly stood up and went to up to Shouto, stopping him. 

"N-no more.. please.." his voice quivers. Katsuki had crossed his arms, leaning agaisnt the table they were sitting at and stares at them.

The taller male stopped breathing for a second, taking in Izuku's facial features. The tears were threatening to spill, and his nose was red from getting stuffy. That face. The expression. It excited him so much. Although now was not the time, since Katsuki had been giving the two a cold glare.

"What? Gonna make out after this?" Katsuki snickered as Shouto was about to leave with Izuku.

He stopped dead in his tracks, pulling Izuku back with him. Turning his head around with a angry expression, he didn't say anything. The smaller boy stepped back again, expecting another fight. What he was not expecting was to have his face grabbed suddenly, pulled towards the other male. Chapped lips placed against Izuku's roughly; a fuzzy sensation created on the smaller teen's lips. His heart was pounding, his face was hot, and his eyes were closed shut.

Why?! Is this a joke? I can't think straight. Does he like me? He's kissing me, right? I can't breathe!

"Oh my, a love affair?" The pink girl whispered to herself.

(A/N) 

Sorry, I couldn't think of any chapter ideas. Now that I have my imagination going, I think I'll type out another chapter tommorow uwu. It all depends if I have homework or if i decide to have practice and such. Don't worry! (if people even read this crap piece of work i made) I have the whole story planned out, I just need some time. I'm still figuring out my schedule on here.

Have a good morning/day/night ^^ - Marioplease