Trapped

Izuku P.O.V

I expected myself to be nestled in a blanket at home after school, but I ended up comfortably sitting on Todoroki's lap, watching TV with him in his house. I couldn't really focus on the show that was on since.. well.. it feels like I'm a little kid on a parent's lap. And it's kinda awkward but he seems to like it, not to mention he's not even worried about his family coming in. Actually, I didn't see anyone ever since I arrived in his house. Is his family on a trip or something?

"Izuku~" Todoroki whispered into my ear, snapping me out of my thoughts. His voice instantly sending shivers down my back, and it was weird to hear him call me by my first name. I look back with a nervous smile on my face.

"Ye-..yes?" I stuttered! Geez, just how embarrassing could this get? Before I knew it, I felt his hands grab my hips gently and pull me closer to his warm body.

Too close..!

Way too close!

Third P.O.V

"Do you feel warmer this way?" Shouto kept talking in a soothing tone next to his ear.

"Mhm.." Izuku nodded.

The greenette decided to just relax since this kind of affection from Shouto would happen more. The silence was exchanged between the two for a little while- not until Shouto's hands roamed up Izuku's white collared shirt so suddenly.

"T-Todoroki?!" Izuku gasped, red-faced. Shouto's hands felt gentle and delicate as he groped some of the muscle in Izuku's chest already, making the boy shudder in pleasure. He wasn't sure what Shouto was going to do with him. All he knew was that it felt really weird.

"Haah.. Todoroki.. I-I think you should stop.." Izuku almost whispered breathlessly as the mood shifted in the room.

Shouto stayed quiet and slid his hands down to Izuku's waist, slowly. The smaller teen tried to not squirm, but it was impossible.

"Why not..? We barely even started."

What is he even trying to do?? Izuku panicked. He opened his mouth to protest agaisnt Shouto one more time, but the other male took the opportunity and closed the gap between the two. Ever so gently, the heterochromic male was kissing him slowly from the uncomfortable angle. He pulls away, basically throwing off Izuku from his lap and onto the floor to change positions.

The wind was knocked out of the green haired boy. Before he even had a chance to sit up and stop him, Shouto pinned him to the ground and smashed his lips with Izuku's. Again, he was gentle at first, but slowly became more demanding- he wanted to claim his mouth. Izuku had been trying to press his lips together tightly to prevent from his 'boyfriend' doing anything more, but a small nibble on his bottom lip caused him to moan loudly. Oh how badly Izuku wanted to leave right then and there after that embarrassing sound.

The dominant male instantly shoves his tongue in, running it over the surface of Izuku's, and then teasing the roof of his mouth. The green haired teen could not stop any moans or whines escaping from him because he had to admit that he could never get enough of Shouto's tongue. It started to get very hot, temperature wise, but that didn't stop Shouto. Izuku decided to kiss back a little too, only to make Shouto press his lips and make out with him more intensely.

The taller male finally pulls away to catch his own breath, a wheezing and gasping Izuku underneath him. He coughed a few times and then instantly tries to get out of Shouto's grasp, noticing his pants were a little too tight around a certain area. It seems like the other teen noticed too because his hand was already slowly rubbing Izuku's inner thigh. Instantly, Izuku bit his lip to prevent any more sounds coming out since he couldn't move.

"Well? Who's a better kisser, Izuku?" Shouto asked him in a sickly sweet tone. Izuku stayed quiet, not being able to find any words."Well?" He asked again, this time sounding more aggressive while he pinched the fat in his thigh. The green haired teen let out a shaky sigh of pain and pleasure as his heart rate increased, getting mixed feelings from the male on top of him.

"T-Todoroki, stop it.." he groaned out as his voice sounded slightly croaky. This only fueled the other male's jealousy even more, since he wanted to be Izuku's first everything- his first kiss, his first boyfriend, and his first time. Yet he let Katsuki take away that precious moment from Izuku and Shouto, and now he's telling him to stop? Why?

"Answer me now, or you're not going to like what happens next." argued Shouto, loosening his grip on Izuku's inner thigh. He was really fucking pissed because Izuku wasn't letting him do anything.

His forest-green eyes darting around the room; he gulped down his nerves. "You.. y-you're the better kisser," Izuku barely managed to get that out, since he always got scared when Shouto got mad. Both he and Katsuki were really powerful, and could kill him if he was defenseless. It was just safer to never argue or anything..

"Good, that's what I wanted to hear."

Izuku P.O.V

That answer was really a lie, but I felt like he would probably kill me or Kacchan if I said the truth. Yeah, he looked that angry. While I was lost in my thoughts, Todoroki let out a long big sigh and got off of me. I noticed and sat up properly, wiping the sweat off my forehead.

Something felt a little off.

"I.. apologize, Izuku. I didn't mean to get angry all of the sudden.." His pissed off face instantly changed to a sad frown, and I couldn't help but feel like I was the one in fault here.

I stood up and lightly pulled him into a hug, burying my face into his clothes. Todoroki always smelt nice. A strong pair of arms went around my waist and soon lifted me up, surprising me.

"What are you doing?" I giggled as the mood in the room suddenly lightens. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my hands rested on his sturdy shoulders.

"Sorry, I can't refrain myself from touching you~" Todoroki cooed, instantly setting my face on fire (don't worry- not literally). "W-w-well I-" As I tried to think of a response, he walked to the kitchen and set me down on the counter.

"Would you like anything to drink?" Todoroki mutters as he opens the fridge, looking for any juice boxes or something.

"Do you have apple juice maybe? If not, water can do just fine." I smiled at him despite him not even looking at me. I crossed my legs and saw Todoroki pour the apple juice in the cup. I heard him open some cabinet, possibly looking for a cup for himself..?

"Is it snowing outside?" Todoroki asked, while some cap was opened and a small 'plop' came from behind me as I looked outside.

"Nooope," I sighed and shifted my gaze behind me, seeing Todoroki offer the glass of apple juice. It seemed slightly milky, like apple cider. It didn't seem like that a minute ago but that's nothing to worry about.

As I finished my glass, I felt super tired and woozy. Rocking back and forth on the counter while trying to maintain my balance, I jumped off and started waddling towards the couch.

"Izuku? Are you okay?" he called out to me while washing the cups.

"Mhm.." I hummed, plopping down face first into the couch.

"Great, looks like the pills worked, hmm?"

(A/N)

Sorry for not updating in kind of a long time- again, I have skating, school, and now for thanksgiving I'm at a family's make everything 100 times better, someone mistook our luggage for theirs and all my clothes were there ://

Hopefully they'll return it and also my u-loading schedule might be only 1-2 times a week or once every 2 weeks if I'm really busy. I'm so sorry, I wished I didn't have so much stress and stuff on me :(