Temptations

☓ This Chapter contains touching without consent☓

(also sorry i spelled Shoto as Shouto because I don't know which one's right)

The look in Shouto's mismatched eyes went from frightening to that same look again. The smug yet excited look when he saw Izuku in the clothes he gave him. 

Lust.

A small voice in Izuku's head told him that's what it was.

 No, he isn't like this.. That's not Todoroki.

His facial expression then relaxed as he loosens the grip on Izuku's scared wrists. 

"I didn't mean too.." The taller male slowly starts to speak quietly. "I'm worried that fever of yours will get worse. I apologize if I hurt you.." Shouto sighs in regret, still keeping Izuku pinned in place awkwardly.

"I-it's okay Todoroki, I just didn't expect it." Izuku looks away as he supresses a nervous laugh.

Silence was exchanged between the two as Shouto wouldn't budge, until Izuku sneezes again.

Around thirty minutes later, the two teens decided to watch a movie out of boredom. Of course, Shouto had brought water and blankets to keep Izuku satisfied. The smaller teen was flustered, of course, but he couldn't stop thinking about the incident. 

He was really just lost in his own thoughts by now. Staring at the screen, dull colors flashing on his face. Soon enough, his exhaustion took over. Eyes closed and his body was starting to lean more Shouto. Shouto hadn't noticed until Izuku's head landed in his lap. 

"Midoriya?" 

He was asleep soundly. Izuku curls up on the couch a little, tugging on the blanket. Shouto stared down at the teen in confusion for a while. Izuku's small nose nuzzled into Shouto's thigh lightly as he made a pleased noise. This made Shoto's face completely heat up. Despartley trying to calm himself down from Izuku's actions, he restricts himself from touching the sleeping boy. It was already too late though, since his freezing hand was on Izuku's hip. No, he didn't have any 'dirty' intentions. But he was so tempted to just.. Shouto shakes his head. He didn't want his friend to lose trust in him. 

He found the situation rather cute. A vulnerable and defenseless Midoriya in his lap. 

His cold hand slides up Izuku's body from his hip, under the big gray sweater. The boy's body felt warm and hot, but the areas Shouto's hand roamed around in cooled down quickly. He soon found himself turning Izuku onto his back, his gray sweater lifted up and exposing his chest. Both of his cold and warm fingers were twisting and rubbing the teen's pink nipples, slowly making them harden. Shouto wasn't thinking rationally as he only longed for hearing Izuku's pants louder. 

Despite the green haired boy being asleep, he was still showing quite the reaction to his fingers. His eyes were closed shut more tightly as Shouto touched him without the other boy knowing. Squirming under him, Izuku started to curve his spine a little, presenting his chest out more. Shouto freezes.

What am I doing?

Am I stupid? Why was I touching him while he was asleep?

Oh god.

Shouto quickly pulls his hands away and pulls the sweater down. His nipples still slightly perked through the soft material, making Shouto feel more guilty but at the same time- he wanted to explore the smaller boy's body more